Fluorine

Charli XCX

you literally just said she deserved another massive leak... but they need to chill??

you guys are the fucking worst.

Lol I was joking in a fucking random forum

Thats different then literally harassing her and making her feel like shit???

Do you not see a difference lol

I only comment nice things on her Instagram like how she’s iconic, skinny, etc

She did not deserve this much abuse at all. Yeah it was overhyped I'll admit, but rather than attack her we could have just said thanks. I think we all feel the same way about it but there's no need to abuse her.

However, I think the issue is that there's this whole Era of music that only we know about - so any time she mentions new music of course we're hoping the songs we love will go on Spotify. But that still doesn't condone mean comments n shit come on

Twitter stans do this type of like literal cyber bullying to all Popstars. Why do u think most of these girls don’t talk/ interact with their fans anymore???

These r the same people who were tweeting her mean things about Pop2 which is a great mixtape and like we didn’t even except to get 10 new songs in 2017

If they wanna be mean/ critical, join ATRL. We all know charli actually reads her social media

I only comment nice things on her Instagram like how she’s iconic, skinny, etc

While hoping for all her hard work to leak & ruin her career plans for the year lol okay.

& what makes you think she’s never read any posts here? It’s easily accessible from google. I mean it’s one thing to want for particular songs to leak, it’s another to just wish for everything to leak because “she deserves it” like seriously wtf ???? she deserves to lose money/ work / time just because you were unhappy the with EXTRA content that she didn’t even have to give us?????? I’m disappointed too because I thought it would go a little differently, but she didn’t have to do any of it at all. & just because other miserable gays harass her and every other pop star online these days doesn’t really make it okay but whateverrrrr rant over :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

& what makes you think she’s never read any posts here? It’s easily accessible from google. I mean it’s one thing to want for particular songs to leak, it’s another to just wish for everything to leak because “she deserves it” like seriously wtf ???? she deserves to lose money/ work / time just because you were unhappy the with EXTRA content that she didn’t even have to give us?????? I’m disappointed too because I thought it would go a little differently, but she didn’t have to do any of it at all. & just because other miserable gays harass her and every other pop star online these days doesn’t really make it okay but whateverrrrr rant over :toofloppy:

You snapped so hard I'm shaking

While hoping for all her hard work to leak & ruin her career plans for the year lol okay.

again it was a joke, but ur right probably in bad taste.

she deserves it is a kim kardashian reference

and i really doubt she has time to go through 2026 pages of gays crying about how we want taxi.

also wanting round and round, taxi, etc to leak wont ruin her plans for the entire fiscal year. 

but yeah sorry if people thought i was serious in wanting to hurt charlis career by wanting taxi and round and round to leak as "punishment" for these five days of flops

omg poor her, it's actually so sad seeing that even when she puts so much work for giving us new stuff we're still never satisfied. i feel sorry, let me stream all her music so she can get some coins

Share a Spotify link to 5itm on ur Facebook so she get get on the BB Hot 100 bubbling under chart

again it was a joke, but ur right probably in bad taste.

she deserves it is a kim kardashian reference

and i really doubt she has time to go through 2026 pages of gays crying about how we want taxi.

also wanting round and round, taxi, etc to leak wont ruin her plans for the entire fiscal year.

but yeah sorry if people thought i was serious in wanting to hurt charlis career by wanting taxi and round and round to leak as "punishment" for these five days of flops

I’m not saying she’s an avid reader of this thread lol but I’d put money on her visiting occasionally / reading thru some pages to see reactions & such. And I mean whatever to the snarkiness, you didn’t originally say the exchange tracks, just that she deserves a massive leak. At the end of the day sure, none of the shit matters but I’m just saying. Y’all look rude and ungrateful & it’s just not really cool considering Charli is one of the most generous popstars to her fans.

14417469274.gif

I’m not saying she’s an avid reader of this thread lol but I’d put money on her visiting occasionally / reading thru some pages to see reactions & such. And I mean whatever to the snarkiness, you didn’t originally say the exchange tracks, just that she deserves a massive leak. At the end of the day sure, none of the shit matters but I’m just saying. Y’all look rude and ungrateful & it’s just not really cool considering Charli is one of the most generous popstars to her fans.

Lol ur right my bad! Sorry! Ishould have said what I wanted to leak, she can keep the post Malone tracks that r coming I want the old Sophie stuff

she definitely visited charliboarda in August 2017

i want to cry i feel so bad for her

this all makes me so sad and also really mad at the people who were so rude to her (directly on twitter and instagram)

they don't deserve her at all we should be grateful that she's so communicative with her fans. we're so lucky that she is so kind and some people don't appreciate it at all