Fluorine

Charli XCX

why is my reply thing like the HTML editor

this isn’t the Alma thread

oh my god

REE REE REEEEEEEEE not to be Bicassie'd but the fact we'll never have a fully fledged tennis skirt era and we're stuck with her old maiden type outfits and VHS videos now  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  i'm bitter and need closure

OLD MAIDEN TYPE OF SHOES LMAO agree but i love tracksuit and trainer charli

where did we get the impression that the last 2 5am drops were improvised? not saying that they didn't seem like it, but part of me finds it so hard to believe that charli would have announced she was doing 5am drops for 5 days straight not having everything she was going to drop already finished and ready to roll. idk

she said she's not dropping focus on twitter. so i think it's either girls night out or party 4 u. unless she has a newer song

I'd love this to be true. Although didn't the 5itm press release say "I cant wait to share new music with you I've been in the studio since january" and both were made well before January so

what if she gives us three things since apparently the last 2 magic drops were improvised?

Why do we think the last 2 drops were improvised? Despite the fact they were shite 

Watch it just be the 5itm music video. 5 days of 5itm releases.

she filmed it like literally less than 48 hours ago. 

i was hoping it would be a release but it would already be on spotify and it will be releasing at 5 am so i'm guessing it's going to be a song she's going to drop for free on soundcloud and youtube but not on itunes or any streaming services. what if she curves us and it's like surprise, another pop 2 show! and then we don't get a song til the end of the month

wouldn't it be funny if she just dropped taxi LOOOL in over my head .

omg ur mind

CHARLI XCX

@charli_xcx

#THEMAGICHOUR DROP 5. TAXI - PRODUCED BY

@SOPHIEMSMSMSM. LISTEN ON ITUNES AND

SPOTIFY NOW ANGELS. 

oh my god don’t play with my emotions like that

CHARLI XCX

@charli_xcx

#THEMAGICHOUR DROP 5. TAXI - PRODUCED BY

@SOPHIEMSMSMSM. LISTEN ON ITUNES AND

SPOTIFY NOW ANGELS.