Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t think 1999 is planned for release any time soon. She played it to ask for our opinion on it and wether she should keep it for herself or pitch it to another artist. A few people said that she should add a feature. When talking about 1999 she also said that she thinks 1999 “exists in the same world” as GNO

omg xcx girl in a xcx world mixtape with gno, 1999, and her covers of believe and wannabe A CONCEPT

I think its a Sophie track just like Kim Petras's Its Your Life. Maybe for her "project album"

Honestly, If it's a Sophie track it'll never surface. The last album Sophie put out was Product and that was years ago. I know OOEPU-I was released last week but it could be years before she officially releases anything again. We have a better chance of seeing No Angel and Taxi get a proper release than those two Sophie tracks. 

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

Honestly, If it's a Sophie track it'll never surface. The last album Sophie put out was Product and that was years ago. I know OOEPU-I was released last week but it could be years before she officially releases anything again. We have a better chance of seeing No Angel and Taxi get a proper release than those two Sophie tracks. 

yeah maybe, but i feel like sophie is in such a good place right now. she's doing more collabs whilst gaining recognition from the album. something tells me we haven't seen the last of the good sis!