Fluorine

Charli XCX

wheeeeeeeeeeww chile i wanna meet her so bad

I promise that Focus in studio is completely different. I was so shocked by how different and more defined it sounded in studio. The production is really really good

what are all the songs she played

I promise that Focus in studio is completely different. I was so shocked by how different and more defined it sounded in studio. The production is really really good

focus is the same song as focus on my love right? just wanted to make sure......

1999 is very very pop and radio friendly but also very Charli. I can’t fully remember the lyrics but she speaks about wanting to go back to 1999 and to her old neighbourhood. She referenced baby one more time & also Michael Jackson (with the cutest hehee ad-lib lol)

Why does this just literally sound like Anne-Marie's "2002", a song about wanting to go back to when you were younger and has a Baby One More Time reference  :teehee:

Hey, could you say, which one of these versions did that one version of BIOYL sound like?

http://picosong.com/wYhqL/

http://picosong.com/wYhqS/

Pretty sure it was the second one, but she said the version she played us wouldn't be the final version, she joked about the random guys vocals on the drop and said it might be cool to get someone else to feature on it

Pretty sure it was the second one, but she said the version she played us wouldn't be the final version, she joked about the random guys vocals on the drop and said it might be cool to get someone else to feature on it

she already had stefflon don  :rip:

d2z2Mep.png

BIOYL better not be a fucking single drop or something. I'll legit be so fucking pissed, that's so dumb. We already have the fucking song sdfasds. That song can go back where it belongs: on a tracklist as filler.

hopefully i'm wrong then! just the one i'm thinking of has an extra breakdown and new bridge and stuff too

Yeah I can be open to a new bridge/breakdown but like the sounds and production of the current No Angel was great.

A "demos, odds, and ends" type of release would be so cool, especially if there are different versions of these songs floating around... "XCX3: The Sophie Sessions" or something. Alternate versions and demos. Especially if they're going to be teased and performed one way for so long and then just changed for the final... like fans get attached to songs before they release, that's half of the issue with this entire era.

Fans want to hear the real studio versions of what they know. There's nothing saying that songs can't have multiple versions either. That's kinda the whole point of remixes and bonus tracks/demo releases in deluxe albums or side/EP releases.

When so much work has been done, I personally don't see why you, as a label or artist, wouldn't want to release as much material as you could.

I don’t think 1999 is planned for release any time soon. She played it to ask for our opinion on it and wether she should keep it for herself or pitch it to another artist. A few people said that she should add a feature. When talking about 1999 she also said that she thinks 1999 “exists in the same world” as GNO

xcx world with 1999 and gno CONFIRMED

this is cute!

Does anyone know what Hold On Tight and Rope was meant for? (album wise)

Rope was never finished iirc, and Hold On Tight was pitched for Jacob Sartorius (??)