Fluorine

Charli XCX

track 10 is basically a remix of bioyl

Okay lol I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a song w different lyrics and the same name

Charles can do what she wants but we love track 10 and are not hungry for a different song w the same words

Okay lol I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a song w different lyrics and the same name

Charles can do what she wants but we love track 10 and are not hungry for a different song w the same words

the original version of track 10 is tonnes better than the pop2 version :/ we still need it in hq

ok something is definitely coming on Friday since the guy that had tea on Florence & Bebe Rexha albums just posted this:

get ready to be slayed angles!!! on fridays we wear PURPLE

the original version of track 10 is tonnes better than the pop2 version :/ we still need it in hq

Yeah but she picked track 10 which is also an amazing song. Idk i wouldnt like a recycled song (as in a song that has already been officially released). Most of her choruses have like 10 words max get in the studio and write another bop Charles

It makes sense BIOYL is called track 10 on pop2 now if she was planning to release another version lol

i’m glad 5itm and focus came first so we can get the better songs later

this. as long as no angel is for sure coming before the end of the year charli can release whatever the fuck she wants in the meantime. (also bounce, taxi, party party, p4u, white mercedes)