Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly, If it's a Sophie track it'll never surface. The last album Sophie put out was Product and that was years ago. I know OOEPU-I was released last week but it could be years before she officially releases anything again. We have a better chance of seeing No Angel and Taxi get a proper release than those two Sophie tracks.

Taxi is a Sophie track too so we really can only hope for No Angel at this point.

i feel like we might get more than just Focus next week with these vague teases

Probably the 5am video

Rockstar (Dill The Noise) - https://dbr.ee/vbgD

kinda cute

Honestly, If it's a Sophie track it'll never surface. The last album Sophie put out was Product and that was years ago. I know OOEPU-I was released last week but it could be years before she officially releases anything again. We have a better chance of seeing No Angel and Taxi get a proper release than those two Sophie tracks.

SOPHIE just said the other day she wants to put out 4 albums this year

my ideal single release schedule

may 31 - 5 in the morning

june 29 - focus

july 27 - party for you (unless a homegirl wants to save it for an album in which case i will wait)

august 31 - screw it up (feat. bibi bourelli) (people seem to think this is sophie or bibi’s song which i doubt but prove me wrong)

september 28 - shoes or white mercedes or some other new track idfk

october 26 - AN EP MOTHERFUCKERS with i wanna be with you, girls night out, taxi, and no angel (this one is a pipe dream i would settle for a no angel and girls night out double release)

kinda cute

SOPHIE just said the other day she wants to put out 4 albums this year

I don't follow her as much as i follow charli so i didn't know tha tat all. Now it gives me hope. Maybe since Taxi is a Sophie track thats probably the reason why its been so hard for Charli to release it. Either way I'm looking forward to more sophie this year. Especially her collabs with Charli and Kim.

my ideal single release schedule

may 31 - 5 in the morning

june 29 - focus

july 27 - party for you (unless a homegirl wants to save it for an album in which case i will wait)

august 31 - screw it up (feat. bibi bourelli) (people seem to think this is sophie or bibi’s song which i doubt but prove me wrong)

september 28 - shoes or white mercedes or some other new track idfk

october 26 - AN EP MOTHERFUCKERS with i wanna be with you, girls night out, taxi, and no angel (this one is a pipe dream i would settle for a no angel and girls night out double release)

An EP on my birthday would be legendary.

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

I don't follow her as much as i follow charli so i didn't know tha tat all. Now it gives me hope. Maybe since Taxi is a Sophie track thats probably the reason why its been so hard for Charli to release it. Either way I'm looking forward to more sophie this year. Especially her collabs with Charli and Kim.

An EP on my birthday would be legendary.

she said she wants to release taxi so it would be a charli feature in that case, i’m curious to know if that song was ever licensed though, it must have been to be played live. i wonder how sophie would go about legally releasing it

Not after what she's saying recently. I'm inclined to agree with you, but as long ago as the Future Classic documentary it seems like she has more stuff planned for the near future. I mean, the old songs seem like they're dead, but she has so many new songs that would fit her ~current direction~ well. If it's any inclination, I got a copyright strike on Soundcloud for "Every Time," and given how much of her unreleased shit's still up on SoundCloud it makes me wonder if something is planned for at least that song & "Screw It Up," which I heard the same thing about. 

yeah maybe, but i feel like sophie is in such a good place right now. she's doing more collabs whilst gaining recognition from the album. something tells me we haven't seen the last of the good sis!

Yeah & she's signed to Future Classic, which, if Flume is any indicator, seems to be pretty cool about artists releasing stuff. Though it seems like Charli has it pretty good with Atlantic right now, if the two of them both wanted it out, it might be easier for SOPHIE to release it. 

she said she wants to release taxi so it would be a charli feature in that case, i’m curious to know if that song was ever licensed though, it must have been to be played live. i wonder how sophie would go about legally releasing it

Can you explain this please? Genuinely curious...because SOPHIE plays songs all the time that haven't been registered (at least on ASCAP, BMI, HFA, etc.) & I don't totally understand the logic that you're following. 

god why do the floodgates always open when I stop checking for her.

I haven't checked for leaks since like early this year so what's notable

nothing

i wanna make all of the candy shop episodes into playlists 

If you mean make playlists of all the songs she played on each episode they’ve already done that. The playlists are on the candy shop page. 

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

I think I figured out everything that has leaked in and since February

want to feel
i wanna be with you
dance goes on
tough love
allergic to love
angry all the time
kiss my beauty
high on helium
heatwave
get dirty
wow yeah
time off
sweetest drug
up n down [?]

painkiller snippet
it's my party snippet

and I think another version of Come to My Party and another demo of Track 10?

if someone can confirm this list or add anything I'm missing that'd be great so I can start looking for them

te deseo, cariño

want to feel
i wanna be with you
dance goes on
tough love
allergic to love
angry all the time
kiss my beauty
high on helium
heatwave
get dirty
wow yeah
time off
sweetest drug
up n down [?]

painkiller snippet
it's my party snippet

if someone can confirm this list or add anything I'm missing that'd be great so I can start looking for them

can I get links to these?

giphy.gif

yeah I'm looking for them myself.. I'm just trying to figure out what leaked since early Feb for my collection

also pretty sure I was wrong about up n down

te deseo, cariño

want to feel

i wanna be with you

dance goes on

tough love

allergic to love

angry all the time

kiss my beauty

high on helium

heatwave

get dirty

wow yeah

time off

sweetest drug HQ

up n down [?]

painkiller snippet

it's my party snippet

both demos of Blame It On Your Love leaked late last year & i don't think there's been another CTMP. I crossed off the ones that leaked last year. 

Naked leaked, but I guess that's where you stopped listing. 

I can help both of you if you want but most are in this thread.

Wait, what's Heatwave? The only one I know of is the bop!!!! from Super Ultra. Is there another song with the same title?

TjmiIK4.png

both demos of Blame It On Your Love leaked late last year & i don't think there's been another CTMP. I crossed off the ones that leaked last year. 

Naked leaked, but I guess that's where you stopped listing. 

I remember Naked leaking, I think that was one of the last ones I downloaded. Guess I flopped with my research cuz I thought all those were from this year nnn thanks for your help

te deseo, cariño