Fluorine

Charli XCX

No it’s pretty much the same as the live version but it sounded more PC, also there’s a new breakdown in the song before the last chorus which is soooooo beautiful

omg this sounds so good!! I really want this to be the next drop, a year and a half since she first played it live im so desperate for the studio 

she played No Angel for our group too!!! She has made loads of changes to the production and the studio version is INCREDIBLE. I asked if she has any plans to release it and she said she can’t say anything

what she said about no angel?

gays describe 1999 challenge

what it sounds like? there are pc influences/elements on the song?

what she said about no angel?gays describe 1999 challenge

what it sounds like? there are pc influences/elements on the song?

1999 is very very pop and radio friendly but also very Charli. I can’t fully remember the lyrics but she speaks about wanting to go back to 1999 and to her old neighbourhood. She referenced baby one more time & also Michael Jackson (with the cutest hehee ad-lib lol). The sound is definitely influenced by the 90s and it reminded me of Babygirl

she said she was unsure wether to keep 1999 for herself or to pitch it to another artist, but we all said she should keep it because it’s such a bop lmao

also I’m not sure if this has been said already but she wants to release blame it on your love but she can’t decide between two versions. One of them is the leaked version with some production changes and the second is like a more upbeat Track 10

suicide: postponed

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

did y'all make her aware that taxi, and party party haven't leaked?

I forgot to mention she also played us a new version of Party Party. It was produced by Urmu and she played it because he sent it to her whilst she was sat with us lmao. She laughed and said she thinks she needs to change some lyrics in it because it’s so repetitive