Fluorine

Charli XCX

Has someone taken the No Angel leak and put it over the LittleMosterAlejandro2 instrumental remake that has the SOPHIE elements?

yeah I filtered out the vocals, cleaned the vocals and put it over the instrumental. I’m at work so I can’t upload it for u but I posted it in this thread if U can be bothered to find it

full and without the xcx tag for anyone else who wants

sped up + tag 

ugh i take back what i said about the exchange tracks being outdated by the time they get released  no angel + taxi really did that you know.... and i laughed a bit though when you can clearly hear the difference at her voice in the hook - she has this new thing where she says a slurred "yeah" now lol

Charli (and us gays) were mentioned in a Vanity Fair article about the death of the pop star... interesting read

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/06/2018-year-the-pop-star-died

Meanwhile, the battalion of starlets who should be next in line—Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Charlie Puth, Charli XCX, and Shawn Mendes—have struggled to convert a smattering of hits into sustained runs at the top of the charts, even several albums into their careers. Ariana Grande, one of the most successful New Gen pop starlets, now in her fourth album cycle, has yet to score a No. 1 single. Most others have been pushed to the fringe, sustained by rabid core fan bases consisting largely of gay men and hipsters, but not cultural sovereignty.