Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yesss! :flutter: :flutter:

Ooo, I'm super excited. I've seen that songs actually leaked, but in 128 kbps. Not gonna listen to that lq.

Are we getting another EP/mixtape or just two extra singles? I'm totally confused and can't keep up with this thread. :teehee:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Ooo, I'm super excited. I've seen that songs actually leaked, but in 128 kbps. Not gonna listen to that lq.

Are we getting another EP/mixtape or just two extra singles? I'm totally confused and can't keep up with this thread. :teehee:

she's releasing new songs every month until september i guess

She's doing monthly drops... this is the June release. Late July she'll release another single (or two apparently) since she's doing it this month. Not sure about EP's or mixtapes. Just a bunch of singles and videos for the next few months.

she's releasing new songs every month until september i guess

I knew about that, but didn't know she'll release TWO songs in one day. That confused me. But I'm excited anyway. :party:

She's doing monthly drops... this is the June release. Late July she'll release another single (or two apparently) since she's doing it this month. Not sure about EP's or mixtapes. Just a bunch of singles and videos for the next few months.

Yeah, I know about monthly drops, I just thought she announced an album/EP/mixtape and Focus and No Angels are like from that album, if that makes sense? Maybe we'll get 3 singles next month and after that the whole album in September. :excited:

Still, can't wait to hear Focus/No Angel for the first time ever. :party:

I knew about that, but didn't know she'll release TWO songs in one day. That confused me. But I'm excited anyway. :party:

Yeah, I know about monthly drops, I just thought she announced an album/EP/mixtape and Focus and No Angels are like from that album, if that makes sense? Maybe we'll get 3 singles next month and after that the whole album in September. :excited:

Still, can't wait to hear Focus/No Angel for the first time ever. :party:

They kinda leaked last week, yeah... so I caved and listened to them. :defeated: They sound really really great! But I told myself I wouldn't listen to them again all week until release... I'm dying to hear the bridge on No Angel again! :crai:

It's one of the more inspired and genuine things Charli has ever sang IMO. She sounds so good.

They kinda leaked last week, yeah... so I caved and listened to them. :defeated: They sound really really great! But I told myself I wouldn't listen to them again all week until release... I'm dying to hear the bridge on No Angel again! :crai:

It's one of the more inspired and genuine things Charli has ever sang IMO. She sounds so good.

OMG OMG OMG. Thanks for saying this! It sounds awesome! :defeated:

honestly the monthly singles is a great idea to hold us over/ keep her relevant during the republican tour

honestly the monthly singles is a great idea to hold us over/ keep her relevant during the republican tour

regular track releases are the best way to stay relevant, period lol

if shes on new music friday every few weeks, no one can forget about her

X----into me, into you----X