Fluorine

Charli XCX

Am i the only one who wants Charli to work with Imogen Heap?

I think it'd be like Lucky x 30...or just random bug noises thrown in HAHAH

she dragged charli so many times tho...

maybe she's had a change of heart recently? She just retweeted that video of Charli talking about how Azealia gave her a dildo hahaha. Idk I wish they'd do something together...one of my friends thinks her label would probably be against it though, because Azealia is such a liability. 

update: has she dragged Charli since this? 

I think it'd be like Lucky x 30...or just random bug noises thrown in HAHAH

maybe she's had a change of heart recently? She just retweeted that video of Charli talking about how Azealia gave her a dildo hahaha. Idk I wish they'd do something together...one of my friends thinks her label would probably be against it though, because Azealia is such a liability.

update: has she dragged Charli since this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TBIRkPbhP0

yep http://charlixcx.com.br/todos-a-veem-como-uma-piada-e-charli-xcx-esta-nisso-dispara-azealia-banks-sobre-cupcakke/ its in portuguesw but u just have to read the tweets it was a rant between banks and godcakke and she burnt charli a little in that

There was also a totally separate incident where someone in Azealia’s mentions claimed Charli said to them (the fan) that she wouldn’t collaborate with Azealia due to controversy... and so Azealia went on like an hour-long rant about Charli and threw tons of nasty insults at her. This was on her cheapy account, like a year-ish ago. I think Charli may have unfollowed her on Instagram after that but I could be wrong about that.

everyone better be streaming no angel

Been streaming the double single on repeat, on Apple Music, the last couple of nights... :D  Maybe I'll just loop No Angel tonight!

It really surprises me how Focus has jumped out like it has, maybe because it's been featured in so many playlists internationally, and it's new... Idk.

everyone better be streaming no angel

or just skip your morning coffee and use that $1.99 to buy it on iTunes it's not that hard ppl we've literally been begging for this song for 2 fucking years