Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think the promo isn't working... 

https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/charlixcx.html

the song has only been out for a day? it's not going to go #1 that soon, she hasn't even released the music video yet.. but let's continue streaming + promoting guys, so it will get higher on the charts

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

the song has only been out for a day? it's not going to go #1 that soon, she hasn't even released the music video yet.. but let's continue streaming + promoting guys, so it will get higher on the charts

Obviously not #1, but the fact that it's only charting on iTunes Hungrary  :xcry:

Legit question:

Is there a clean edited version of Number 1 Angel? I know POP2 has

I really would like to play it at work but I don't want to get in trouble for the explicit lyrics lol

Whenever I see someone mention the 2016/2017 incarnation of XCX3, it feels like I'm reading about an urban legend/myth in such a weird way that's hard to describe. It's like... I yearn for something that never really existed, and it only properly exists in Charli's mind. It's trippy and sad.

Still want it... :(

But I had a thought... I was going to put all the singles so far into a playlist, and was like... this is kinda shaping up like the XCX3 we all wanted in the first place! Especially No Angel, Focus, GNO... like these were the exact songs/type of stuff we expected. Bounce is likely coming... I mean who knows what she'll have put out by the end of the year?!