Fluorine

Charli XCX

We also have OOMH and Femmebot demos but neither of those are Charli. Plus they're not better than the Pop 2 versions either.

disagree, i love OOMH but Alma’s lyrics are better. Same for Femmebot, it should’ve not been Charli. :(

Can someone reup the LQ full version of White Mercedes that was played on Discord?! No point in hoarding discord recordings..

This! Please!

NUMBER 1 ANGEL is her magnum opus, she's not going to be able to make a record better than that but it's okay

I agrih

disagree, i love OOMH but Alma’s lyrics are better. Same for Femmebot, it should’ve not been Charli. :(

Alma should have been completely cut from Out of my head and given a writers credit and thats the actual facts 

giphy.gif

wow she’s really not doing any promotion for these singles.. she hasn’t added GNO, Focus or NA to her rep tour setlist which would be amazing promotion but she’s still singing I Love It, Fancy & BTR.

Also the 5itm music video came out almost a month after the single was released and the hype died down.. Atlantic Records promote your artists challenge smh

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Oh i didn’t realize people had already tried asking her about Jungle whoops :rip: Might still mention it depending on how much time I have or how the conversation goes. I guess she does make so much music that it couod make sense why she would forget it. I of course wanna also know tea about stuff like Taxi but I hate even asking that bc I think she’s sick of being asked!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh i didn’t realize people had already tried asking her about Jungle whoops :rip: Might still mention it depending on how much time I have or how the conversation goes. I guess she does make so much music that it couod make sense why she would forget it. I of course wanna also know tea about stuff like Taxi but I hate even asking that bc I think she’s sick of being asked!!

Ask her about the next monthly single & what happens after the singles are all done!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

she’s legit gonna spit in your face if you mention taxi

If you ask about Taxi, this will literally be Charli:

giphy.gif

Ask her about the next monthly single & what happens after the singles are all done!

yeah this is my plan! ask how many more months of singles there will be and then what’s the plan after that- like will they all be on an album or what? I also just really wanna express gratitude and love and not all GIVE ME MORE type vibes.

H0bDaqU.gif

honestly, Jungle is the one song that it makes the most sense to ask about...unlike R&R, HBHG, Mess, Mow That Lawn, etc., we don't know about it from live performances--we know about it because she released a remix of it.  :ohno: But yeah, I bet she forgot about it. Back when we were all wondering about it, she didn't have thousands of fans spamming her about it, and the reason she probably remembers Taxi, etc., is because she's literally harassed about them constantly.