Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was revisiting some of her old videos and I almost forgot how they're absolutely stunning. You're The One, Nuclear Seasons, Cloud Aura, Superlove, You, What I Like, Take My Hands... so many masterpieces. Breaking Up is amazing too! 15/16 year old me was shook.

jungle is seriously still unleaked? :rip:

i do not give the slightest fuck about the XCX album campaign but if you're saying you have jungle you have my full attention

X----into me, into you----X

jungle is seriously still unleaked? :rip:

also that "tears & tantrums" song was also on XCX World, it was the only song not produced by sophie or stargate that was going to be on it. it was produced by ATAP coproducer fred gibson so I'm excited for what it'll sound like! 

What's the tea on this song? It used to be a Charli song and now XYLO is releasing it? 

was charli's version never intended for release? she sounds so good on it

Sophie Rose is the demo singer I guess

does anyone have the xcx x peep collab?? not asking for it cause i know it wont leak but has anyone heard it? i feel like delicious took its place in the og pop 2 and i was so distraught when i found out it existed but she didnt intend to release it

Could someone point me to a link to the highest quality Blame it on your Love there is out there? I see so many different versions on SC that I wanna try to get the best leak out there lol

Thankssssss

Why listen to the leak when it’s about to get released