Fluorine

Charli XCX

1. I thought that delicious demo leaked

2. it's not my place to leak the booklet pics if charli is still going to use them

3. white mercedes was played in full on discord a few weeks ago and the recording was posted maybe 10 times on soundcloud

it's not like I'm intentionally teasing or trying to hurt charli but since you really asked for it..

o0bxCdG.png

yaaaaas omg i hope she can use this later. something tells me the XCX "Too Cute" era was going to be her magnum opus. songs + aesthetics... we lost everything damn you atlantic.

dont leak the shoot. just leak r&r thats what we deserve and its officialy dead and gone

I hope she still use this XCX photshoot and release amd album with the 2015-16 songs (including ATAP), but she probably won't do it...

chill round and round studio version really isn't that good. it's much better live

Round and Round could be 500 times slower and I would still want it

bIZyMFi.gif

chill round and round studio version really isn't that good. it's much better live

i used to have the same thought but almost every song is like that. When rwm came out i was like: where's the bass? the speed?

big speakers and venues gives special sounds for songs etc. And sophie speeding up songs of course

Some of y’all demanding leaks and being rude to the ppl you want them from...um...

Btw @@Track 10/BloomForYou you both look young and beautiful today : )

Also can someone repost that pic? I didn’t get to see

Even if RnR studio isn’t that great, imagine the stuff some of the fans could do with it! I bet it would slay

:rip: I posted that tiny lil taxi helicopter in the old discord and it got spread around? it wasn't necessarily a booklet anyway they were just ideas that A. G. came up with

messsss.... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Thank you :)

1. I thought that delicious demo leaked

2. it's not my place to leak the booklet pics if charli is still going to use them

3. white mercedes was played in full on discord a few weeks ago and the recording was posted maybe 10 times on soundcloud

it's not like I'm intentionally teasing or trying to hurt charli but since you really asked for it..

o0bxCdG.png

someone repost this please