Fluorine

Charli XCX

Being self titled makes sense & I used to suspect it was that. At the exchange show she said No Angel was super personal to her! On top of that, the album at least what we’ve heard is undoubtedly incredibly personal & it completely embodies how she was in that moment & party lifestyle. It also seems to strip back the party girl to give us her lovey dovey side & shows us what she thinks of herself. This was shown on The One I Die For! I’m actually quite here for this

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Beyonce, Britney, Dua, etc all have self titled albums

giphy.gif

xcx world > xcx

the spice girl reference is so charli

Yes and they work as titles, XCX just does not. Imagine if Lana had an album called “Rey”

if GNO doesn't get the video it deserves I'll be pressed :crossed:

will you ever post the XCX “tracklist” as it originally stood during the days of the photo shoot? Would be very appreciated

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

not sure if this has been posted yet but andrew huang (he made the coverarts for 5itm, f/na, gno) posted this on his storyimage.png

fire? hm idk it could be anything honestly miss xcx is unpredictable

not sure if this has been posted yet but andrew huang (he made the coverarts for 5itm, f/na, gno) posted this on his storyimage.png

he does the same kind of shit for bjork too so it could be that. if it's charli my bet is white mercedes