Fluorine

Charli XCX

what's the original xcx3 draft?

the folder that leaked last year- die 4, down like whoa, girls night out, waterfall, bounce, queen lizzy, I wanna be with u + no angel, taxi, and come to my party were all the "xcx3" (real title XCX World)

the folder that leaked last year- die 4, down like whoa, girls night out, waterfall, bounce, queen lizzy, I wanna be with u + no angel, taxi, and come to my party were all the "xcx3" (real title XCX World)

so no angel, taxi, and ctmp are separate from the original album? and what was the folder called in her drive?

so no angel, taxi, and ctmp are separate from the original album? and what was the folder called in her drive?

actually these 3 were on the original tracklist, taxi was even in one of the booklet pics  :defeated:  such a shame that the whole thing was scrapped.

not sure but probably just xcx world

actually these 3 were on the original tracklist, taxi was even in one of the booklet pics  :defeated:  such a shame that the whole thing was scrapped.

What?

8V7Yvel.png

booklet pics? excuse me?

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

What?

booklet pics? excuse me?

the album photo shoot was done, the pics were so high budget too. it's what the 'too cute' shot is from, but that was never the album title, it was just a visual. I really hope she still uses them, they're amazing. if she ends up not using then I'm sure they'll be leaked.

the album photo shoot was done, the pics were so high budget too. it's what the 'too cute' shot is from, but that was never the album title, it was just a visual. I really hope she still uses them, they're amazing. if she ends up not using then I'm sure they'll be leaked.

well where are the pics.

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

omg so taxi was meant for the album?! i remember people kept saying taxi is "just a demo" and "not meant for anything" girl my wig

omg so taxi was meant for the album?! i remember people kept saying taxi is "just a demo" and "not meant for anything" girl my wig

I think Taxi & Theme Park & Sticky were on a 2015 tracklist draft! Taxi was considered for album, unlike R&R

sticky seeing release :toofunny: atlantic would never let her

i also wonder if there was a diff version than the LQ one because of her accent in it. if it was pitched to Rihanna, maybe she did a version w/ more Rihanna-like vocals... maybe there is a version with diff pronounciation at least if it was considered for her own projecf. not sure how seriously she was thinking about it though.

where's those booklet pics?

who said glow was ghostwritten by a gay boy crushing on a closeted boy  :defeated:

"you spent the whole night dancing with the wrong type, why don't you make right? come and hang with me..."

​"i see you shining through, why don't you make a move?"

actually these 3 were on the original tracklist, taxi was even in one of the booklet pics :defeated: such a shame that the whole thing was scrapped.

do u know which picture was going to be the official cover from the shoot?