Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys since u are talking about the afterparty in atlanta etc. by any chance there was someone in here back in nyc during march that went to the house of xcx: "the afterparty" where she played party party for the first time? i met a cute angel in there but i dont know if he is in lanaboards tho...

Charlilist: Missed Connections

i just hooked up to White Roses playing in the background

:rip:  the ghetto

throwback to the listening sessions, charli asked what everyone thought of 1999 and an angel straight up said "I don't like it"

she replied "cool, i love my fans being transparent"  :toofunny:

That's not an angel, that's a spy that was planted by Atlantic to sabotage Charli and make her not want to keep a Max Martin song for herself...

Am I missing something or did someone here just say 1999 will feature RAYE?

Also, I may be the biggest Party Party stan here, but I’m not afraid to say the song isn’t that great. A feature would do it the justice it needs. I think Kim being featured could make it fun for everyone.

and to people saying party party is generic and repetitive...... have u heard focus....... yeah it bops but its generic and repetitive

focus and party party are not comparable lol, they're in totally different leagues

party party suffers from "the night is still young" syndrome, which, much like the chorus of this nicki minaj song (in my opinion) where, by choosing to go half-time, makes the song feel really slow and heavy, which is the opposite of how a party song should feel (again, in my opinion)

focus has the bounce in the verse, an addictive and not-awkwardly-delivered hook, faster harmonic rhythm (changing chords every 1.5 beats) creating energy and interest in the instrumental (party party changes chords every bar and tbh it doesn't even have chords, just the root notes in 3 octaves lol), and it BUILDS to suuuch a rewarding climax at the end, party party literally stops in its tracks every 2 measures and doesn't really go anywhere....will say that umru is making the best of the awkward scraps A.G. gave him tho and the latest version shows a lot of promise and i will absoLUTELY admit to going hard to it live

X----into me, into you----X

Am I missing something or did someone here just say 1999 will feature RAYE?

Also, I may be the biggest Party Party stan here, but I’m not afraid to say the song isn’t that great. A feature would do it the justice it needs. I think Kim being featured could make it fun for everyone.

im a huge PP stan aswell, i'd like the version we heard live but if Kim was on it? phew i'd be shaking

not u all paying the legendary CTMP dust!

CTMP + P4U would be the most iconic release ever..

CTMP is great but it would sound so weird paired with P4U imo. I feel like it’s just too bubblegum. CTMP and ATAP though! A concept.

not u all paying the legendary CTMP dust!

CTMP + P4U would be the most iconic release ever..

it could work out in some type of way. like CTMP is the side of charli where she doesn’t give a fuck about anything and she just wants to party with her friends and be wild and stuff. And then there is a sad point of view of parties where she just wants to catch the attention of her lover who eventually didn’t show up! A concept!

But i prefer party party/ party 4 u double single idea lol

Anyways i know this is never happening so dont @ me