Fluorine

Charli XCX

i’m confused as hell lol...i definitely thought it was that old, i thought people even had it before TR came out :rip:

noooooo, bottles is from like, 2013/2014, people didn't have it until it was pitched to other artists before just being labeled "available" and posted publicly for anyone to take lol 

X----into me, into you----X

rnr is scrapped since day one, we're only getting Taxi bc people tweet her about it 24/7

so let's start tweeting about rnr after we get taxi

do u guys think the summer singles are gonna make the album traxcxklist or are they just promo for during the tour

Someone in discord selling/trading these...

http://picosong.com/w42QP

Interesting that charli wrote against Britney's Pretty Girls instrumental first...

These all sound really good. Do we have the titles for the songs? I know the first one is “Beg For It”

also hi guys i’m back from my break <3

do u guys think the summer singles are gonna make the album traxcxklist or are they just promo for during the tour

They’re all probably going to be on the album because by putting them on the album it will get more Spotify streams. i don’t see why she would scrap them.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

yeah so bottles is a sucker outtake

wondering if we're ever going to get the doing it demo in a quality better than 40 kbps  :crossed:

rnr is scrapped since day one, we're only getting Taxi bc people tweet her about it 24/7

sad because it's true..  :defeated:

•I’m a Dream (BC Unidos released)

•Mow That Lawn

•Let’s Make Love (LQ?)

•Light It Up (do we have a full recording? maybe DiscordQ)

•Seven Day Holiday (LQ)

•Japan (Remixed version)

•Allergic to Love (for the extended, at least)

There were two or three titles that aren’t listed anywhere that were on a draft too. I think we have by far the least leaks & info from what was actually happening in the Sucker era, lol.

Isn't the real name for let make love "girls thinking about boys"

VHshv7gl.png

yeah so bottles is a sucker outtake

wondering if we're ever going to get the doing it demo in a quality better than 40 kbps  :crossed:

sad because it's true..  :defeated:

Bottles even has background samples from Doing It, on it... making it pretty indicative of the timeframe it was made.

Visiting some family in NYC and last night I cracked a joke about how my aunt is "so fancy" and played Fancy like it's her theme song...

I don't think I've seen my dad bop so hard to a pop chorus!  :toofunny:  It's CHAAAALI baby...

Y'all saying that R+R is scrapped but something tells me that it might be released alongside Taxi on SOPHIE's collab album *prays internally*

if not, leak it @diplo

or whoever leaked those studio snippets