Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys since u are talking about the afterparty in atlanta etc. by any chance there was someone in here back in nyc during march that went to the house of xcx: "the afterparty" where she played party party for the first time? i met a cute angel in there but i dont know if he is in lanaboards tho...

one of my friends did...what was his name? was he from NY?

idk i think he didnt tell me his name + where he came from but he is a white boy with black short hair (i think) at the time kinda cute though. I met his friends very quickly but it was so crowded that we lost each other. I told him i came from Brazil and that i was spending 8 days in nyc back then + we tried to meet charli together the same night ( I hope he managed to meet her he was so happy to be there)

Guys since u are talking about the afterparty in atlanta etc. by any chance there was someone in here back in nyc during march that went to the house of xcx: "the afterparty" where she played party party for the first time? i met a cute angel in there but i dont know if he is in lanaboards tho...

Which Sucker outtakes do we have (hq/mq/lq)?

•I’m a Dream (BC Unidos released)

•Mow That Lawn

•Let’s Make Love (LQ?)

•Light It Up (do we have a full recording? maybe DiscordQ)

•Seven Day Holiday (LQ)

•Japan (Remixed version)

•Allergic to Love (for the extended, at least)

There were two or three titles that aren’t listed anywhere that were on a draft too. I think we have by far the least leaks & info from what was actually happening in the Sucker era, lol.

idk i think he didnt tell me his name + where he came from but he is a white boy with black short hair (i think) at the time kinda cute though. I met his friends very quickly but it was so crowded that we lost each other. I told him i came from Brazil and that i was spending 8 days in nyc back then + we tried to meet charli together the same night ( I hope he managed to meet her he was so happy to be there)

lollllll if that wasn’t me then that would be an insane coincidence. what were you/ the guy wearing??

if it was me then we also had a tiny convo in portuguese (or i at least tried to?) but that also could have been your friend ?

lollllll if that wasn’t me then that would be an insane coincidence. what were you/ the guy wearing??

if it was me then we also had a tiny convo in portuguese (or i at least tried to?) but that also could have been your friend ?

i was by myself that night lol but here's my instagram user @leonscorrea

oh nope it wasn’t me but i actually found the brazilian i met so that’s good i guess, hope you find who you’re looking for! that’s weird though it sounded like the exact situation i was in

oh nope it wasn’t me but i actually found the brazilian i met so that’s good i guess, hope you find who you’re looking for! that’s weird though it sounded like the exact situation i was in

ooh i see lol nice though

•I’m a Dream (BC Unidos released)

•Mow That Lawn

•Let’s Make Love (LQ?)

•Light It Up (do we have a full recording? maybe DiscordQ)

•Seven Day Holiday (LQ)

•Japan (Remixed version)

•Allergic to Love (for the extended, at least)

There were two or three titles that aren’t listed anywhere that were on a draft too. I think we have by far the least leaks & info from what was actually happening in the Sucker era, lol.

isn't Bottles also considered a sucker outtake since it was during the Jarrad Rogers sessions?

isn't Bottles also considered a sucker outtake since it was during the Jarrad Rogers sessions?

Bottles is from 2011. So even if it was considered, it’s from before True Romance, so it wasn’t written with Sucker in mind.

it's not that old at all omg you can even tell by her voice

i’m confused as hell lol...i definitely thought it was that old, i thought people even had it before TR came out :rip: