Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here's the deal with RNR... if it releases... it NEEDS to be faster than this!

Idk what's up with the studio recordings of the SOPHIE-era songs being slower than the live performances, but this audio is significantly slower than the live performances and it doesn't work... like it's not hitting as hard here.

Just bump the BPM a bit, tweak it up if necessary, make sure it's the SXSW version (the LA Pride version of the song and those frizzy synths... ehh, not my thing) and there ya go, RNR is now perfect. :defeated:

Sophie does that on purpose though I kinda like it but Rnr needs to be faster just a tiny bit.

Sophie does that on purpose though I kinda like it but Rnr needs to be faster just a tiny bit.

Right, I mean I like it live...  for sure... but then you go back and listen to the studio version and it sounds (not bad) but just not quite right.

If you watch Charli perform Vroom Vroom live, that shit pops OFF!!!! :defeated: :defeated: ...but then the studio version, while still good don't get me wrong, it almost drags a little bit.

If it's like a remix or something then by all means, mess with the tempo ya know? But it's a little jarring hearing some of these songs sound so great, and full of energy in a live setting, but then the studio version ends up not sounding quite right or up to speed. Just my opinion of course...

Just bump the BPM a bit, tweak it up if necessary, make sure it's the SXSW version (the LA Pride version of the song and those frizzy synths... ehh, not my thing) and there ya go, RNR is now perfect. :defeated:

oh i LOVE that version. the big intro ugh her mind

If it's like a remix or something then by all means, mess with the tempo ya know? But it's a little jarring hearing some of these songs sound so great, and full of energy in a live setting, but then the studio version ends up not sounding quite right or up to speed. Just my opinion of course...

omfg yeah like when no angel got released. "promise i'll try promise i'll try" didn't pop as well as it did in the sped-pitched-sophie-live version

Okay just got back from Reputation Toronto and Charli was so good!!! I was on the verge of tears when I saw her on stage. the crowd was so full too I was so happy for her. later on in the show before delicate, Taylor had the audience wish Charli a happy birthday!

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Okay just got back from Reputation Toronto and Charli was so good!!! I was on the verge of tears when I saw her on stage. the crowd was so full too I was so happy for her. later on in the show before delicate, Taylor had the audience wish Charli a happy birthday!

that's good! was there any merch? 

literally the first time in so long she’s coming to texas ...and it’s just an afterparty. literally hoping it’s 21+ so i have a reason not to go cause if not .....i’ll drive to see drunk charli lip sync two songs.

that's good! was there any merch?

I went to a booth to ask if they had any shirts and they said they didn’t get her merch in on time so they didn’t have any :(

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif