Fluorine

Charli XCX

she said taxi is coming soon.. well where is it

she said that about gno and it came thru now the only thing we know is that is coming for sure lol but i hope is a Charli XCX release and not Sophie's btw do we know when the monthly releases are over?

she said that about gno and it came thru now the only thing we know is that is coming for sure lol but i hope is a Charli XCX release and not Sophie's btw do we know when the monthly releases are over?

taxi is probably coming on sophie's collab album

btw do we know when the monthly releases are over?

they never stop. charli sold her soul to altantic and now she is forced to release music every month until she or the record label itself perishes. prepare urselves

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

taxi is probably coming on sophie's collab album

tbh... this Sophie collab album will take eternity to be released (if we get one untill then) we're not getting her 4 albums till the end of 2018 and this collab album sounds like a 4 song ep though. (I hope im terribly wrong about it I want those 4 albums she promised with another Charli collab but it's just not realistic)

they never stop. charli sold her soul to altantic and now she is forced to release music every month until she or the record label itself perishes. prepare urselves

I LOVE IT

i think she said october/november i guess till the rep tour is on

Guys, I just read an interview that a spanish magazine did with Bad Gyal and she rejected collabing with Charli I'm...

HAHAHAHA did she say why??

lol fuck bad gyal.. internationally is her only good song & that’s because it’s a carbon copy of no angel nn

charlemagne needs to get rosalía on a track. malmente is a bop

if internationally is her best song she must be terrible all around wow

xMcVPI7.jpg