Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s on Spotify; written by Charli and Sophie and produced by Sophie and Stargate

Oh wow I wasn't aware Spotify had songwriters listed. I've wished it had, recently lol ty!

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Why is the day this thread is dead is her bday

Maybe her stans are giving her a break from harrassing her for unreleased songs she’s embarrassed of! What a thoughtful birthday gift. :cuteface: :cuteface: :cuteface:

Guys, do you really think 'PC Music'/bubblegum bass will EVER be a '''trend'"" or popular over mainstream music? 

Why is the day this thread is dead is her bday

This is the only day of the year we get quiet and let her rest her head until the very next day, when we go back asking about studio versions of long-overdue releases

thats what pc music deserves but the gp is not ready for iconicism and next level pop music

I feel that this SOPHIE x Lady Gaga thing MIGHT do something about it, finally..................... But it really depends on how this collab turns out and IF it makes the final cut

It's so funny how Liz's When I Rule the World still sounds sooooooooo fresh and feels like could've been released by Charli atm lol 

Would it be good if this kind of eletropop got popular? Wouldn't it lose its quality, because sooo many other producers outside the bubblegum bass world would try to copy and paste?........................................................ to be or not to be

Guys, do you really think 'PC Music'/bubblegum bass will EVER be a '''trend'"" or popular over mainstream music? 

actually had a whole convo about this with someone yesterday. he compared it to punk rock; how it's "defiant" in a way, but in time it became normal. i think in the future, pc music will be the norm of pop, and then there will be something else that's "defiant"

actually had a whole convo about this with someone yesterday. he compared it to punk rock; how it's "defiant" in a way, but in time it became normal. i think in the future, pc music will be the norm of pop, and then there will be something else that's "defiant"

It would be like the second coming of the early 2010's electropop, but cooler