Fluorine

Charli XCX

so it's called Magazines or Rhinestone hearts?

Sorry lol poor wording, Rhinestone Hearts is registered.

Also, there’s an article from 2012 stating Charli’s been working with Linda recently so this song could be from 2012.

Sorry lol poor wording, Rhinestone Hearts is registered.

Also, there’s an article from 2012 stating Charli’s been working with Linda recently so this song could be from 2012.

Yeah lmao what a collab, I can't believe they worked together, Linda scares me!  :cuteface:  :cuteface: 

Yeah lmao what a collab, I can't believe they worked together, Linda scares me! :cuteface: :cuteface:

It’s too bad that Linda didn’t feature this song on that soundtrack last year that was comprised of unreleased songs Linda wrote with other women! Maybe she was considering it and that’s why it was randomly registered (probably not but who knows lol)...

party party was A. G. too not just bumru . . . 

lol I was just about to say

I'm pretty sure all umru did was add sound effects  :rip:

this isn't even charli?

Do you know which artist the writing camp was for that Babygirl came from? I’ve always wondered

it wasn't for another artist, it was in sweden called Camp Skimret (early 2015) where Charli was with Sophie, Noonie, and miike snow producer Pontus Winnberg for a week. they made tons of songs together and kept what they wanted, pitched the rest that they didn't. that's where she wrote most of XCX3 including the vroom vroom EP.

lol I was just about to say

I'm pretty sure all umru did was add sound effects :rip:

this isn't even charli?

it wasn't for another artist, it was in sweden called Camp Skimret (early 2015) where Charli was with Sophie, Noonie, and miike snow producer Pontus Winnberg for a week. they made tons of songs together and kept what they wanted, pitched the rest that they didn't. that's where she wrote most of XCX3 including the vroom vroom EP.

Ooh interesting! Are there any other particular songs from that camp that we know about besides the XCX3/VV songs?