Fluorine

Charli XCX

theres no good recordings of the drop in round and round  :defeated:  (or even the full song) its all noisy  :facepalm:

also do we have our boyfriend (eyelars demo) or is charli's one the only one we have? (the low quality one)

I think we might have a snippet of Eyelars demo, we only have Charli's in full LQ.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Does any of you think Charli will ever drop an album again?

Yeah if it's not PC. I genuinely think she'd love to drop a PC Album bit doesnt have label support, I can't really see her moving on from PC until shess actually satisfied with a full body of work released*

*As in an album with tour + promotion probs

Does any of you think Charli will ever drop an album again?

If Charli manages to get another top 10 hit (maybe even top 40 lol), which seems extremely unlikely, then I think Atlantic will rush release another album

I think she'll release an album, those new songs snippets (White Mercedes, Shoes, 1999, Mona Lisa, etc) they sound like album songs to me... I don't think she'll only release mixtapes, eventually she will drop an album (hopefully :ohno:   :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif