Fluorine

Charli XCX

BIG TEAAA!!!

but I love BTR at the club tho and its kinda catchy btw i think Famous is one of her best songs

lmao I'd argue break the rules isn't as stupid as some of the stuff she sings now good girls is one of my favourite songs from the leaked xcx3 but acting like it subverts gender expectations or has any important message is hilarious.

I mean, so far, it almost seems to be exactly what we are getting... GNO, No Angel... people expected these to be on the new album... Focus fits that same XCX3 aesthetic as well... and who knows what's coming next month? Sure it's being done in a different format, but this has all been basically what everyone was hoping XCX3 would be so far.

If nobody knew any better, it almost seems like "XCX3" is gradually being rolled out over time...

not the music, i feel like we literally missed out on an era. i guess number 1 angel was also the tennis skirt/bikini top/visor era but i wish we got these music videos and shit

white mercedes is her sweetest song ever :0

keep die 4 and iwbwu !!

omg that gno skit bridge is so cute "it's gonna be a big one woooooooooo"

ok woah I just remembered that there are people who dont like Delicious... thats so sad

i can't listen to that song without thinking of charli dancing in the crowd while it was playing at the m&g ugh she's so cute

ok woah I just remembered that there are people who dont like Delicious... thats so sad

i used to not be able to listen to it solely because of tommy whispering in the beginning. dude's a fucking disaster on that song but it's good

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

It’s 2018, when are people gonna get over themselves and stop pretending that auto tune makes a song bad?

It's honestly such a standard studio tool... literally everyone uses it. Like it can done in such a subtle way to just correct pitch, where it sounds completely natural and most people would have no idea. OR you can dial it way up and exaggerate it the way Charli has been doing, for added aesthetic effect.

People definitely overreact BIG TIME... like all the random YouTube comments you see about it... lol