Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

is it just me or is the is a bit similar to taxi..I’m also drunk bye don’t roast me 

i noticed this too it definitely has the xcx world vibe!! the album is a tribute to sophie i’m pretty sure so the song is probably mimicking some of the songs they made together like taxi

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Posted (edited)

360 is kind of underwhelming for me-- at least at this moment, maybe it will grow on me.

I will say it is better with headphones now that I listened to it again. I had originally only heard it on my iPhone after waking up in the middle of the night. It might be moving up the list lol.

B2B

Von Dutch

Club Classics

Edited by DLT
Added comments after 360 re-listen

3 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

her putting that pdf file twitter twink in a music video is def something

I beg you're not talking about Blizzy... if so she is not a twink :crossed:

Just watched the video-- fucking iconic. Vids this cycle are another level!

19 minutes ago, DD said:

I beg you're not talking about Blizzy... if so she is not a twink :crossed:

Omg you mean Leon's twitter??? skyferrori reference in the text 

I still think breaking up is by far her best video- the camera work is so crisp and amazing on 360 but the video is not going to age well as it’s concept is a bunch of c listers and glamour shots- this will be the famous black mirror concept of her videos in 10 years 

35 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

the camera work is so crisp and amazing on 360 but the video is not going to age well as it’s concept is a bunch of c listers and glamour shots- this will be the famous black mirror concept of her videos in 10 years 

This.

This video is the moment.

Like if you get, it you get it. Its exactly on the point of culture right now in every way it needs to be.

I watched it and was just like, holy shit lol she fucking did that?! 

Dunno what I will think about this video years from now though. Like who even in this video will hold up beyond a passing fad? Likely none of them. But Blizzy and Alex being in this is iconic.

am i the only one disappointed by this era sonically? :bebe:

like maybe von dutch and the boiler room set ruined me but i expected a lot more an aggressive industrial club sound (like von dutch or the 365 boiler room version)

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I still think breaking up is by far her best video- the camera work is so crisp and amazing on 360 but the video is not going to age well as it’s concept is a bunch of c listers and glamour shots- this will be the famous black mirror concept of her videos in 10 years 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

am i the only one disappointed by this era sonically? :bebe:

like maybe von dutch and the boiler room set ruined me but i expected a lot more an aggressive industrial club sound (like von dutch or the 365 boiler room version)

i honestly think it was a mistake doing the boiler room with all of the album songs because thats exactly my thoughts too. Even something like club classics feels really mild now in comparison.

its like dawn of chromatica releasing before chromatica.