Fluorine

Charli XCX

that music video was so gaggy omggg :trisha: BLIZZY! CHLOE! JULIA! ALEX! HARI! like thats herstory right there :lange: and the visuals are just stunning her on the stretcher and workout machine :defeated:yeah... yeah... she's got it 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

QUENSADILLA BLIZZY MCGUIRE AND ALEX CORSANI IN THE MUSIC VIDEO OH SHES GETTING HER FLWOERRSSRADTGSGDGGSDDGS

people r gonna get her for chloe cherry though cause of her new photoshoot (i think its new)...:crying5:

38 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Because it's playing in the background of the beginning of the video where she's in the hallway on the phone 

OMG IT IS SHES SUCH A TEASEEEE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

QUENSADILLA BLIZZY MCGUIRE AND ALEX CORSANI IN THE MUSIC VIDEO OH SHES GETTING HER FLWOERRSSRADTGSGDGGSDDGS

people r gonna get her for chloe cherry though cause of her new photoshoot (i think its new)...:crying5:

im reading the comments on that post and omfg… by the way people are speaking you’d think she was literally butt ass naked in front of an entire school but no she’s….. clothed and eating cereal at a completely empty playground… 😭😭😭 

43 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Because it's playing in the background of the beginning of the video where she's in the hallway on the phone 

OMG? i didnt even notice tf

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm