Fluorine

Charli XCX

still waiting on that take u offline teak

YES Imma take u offline is Ring's slutty big titty sister, leak her

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

the autotune :rip:

would y'all say sucker is her worst? not that it's bad but compared to everything else?

Sucker was meant to be commercial and will never be compared to her true capacity and talent even though Sucker is a very nice album to listen and party to imo

Sucker was meant to be commercial and will never be compared to her true capacity and talent even though Sucker is a very nice album to listen and party to imo

so true. like the fact that that only 1-2 years after sucker she was penning the vroom vroom/exchange/xcx3 songs omg her mind.

also remember she wrote break the rules and said "whoever ends up with this song is fucking stupid" or something like that, and then she ended up with it LMAO "i fucked myself"

so true. like the fact that that only 1-2 years after sucker she was penning the vroom vroom/exchange/xcx3 songs omg her mind.

also remember she wrote break the rules and said "whoever ends up with this song is fucking stupid" or something like that, and then she ended up with it LMAO "i fucked myself"

BIG TEAAA!!!

but I love BTR at the club tho and its kinda catchy btw i think Famous is one of her best songs

i knew it at that time but for me will be Good Girls forever btw i would love some kind of GG/Bounce or Taxi next month would be killin'

imagine she doesn't release taxi this summer ...... yea this ain't it

drag me

‘Good Girls’ plays around with gender expectations regards partying and having fun. Do you ever feel pressure to apologise for who you are and what you do?

In my head I’m like ‘my mum would really want me to apologise for this thing that I’ve done’, but then in the real world I realise I can’t. I have to stand by what I do. I rarely apologise. I did a lot when I was younger and people would question why I was doing it. Sometimes there are things you have to apologise for, like when I put the video for You (Ha Ha Ha) out and it had guns in it and it was around the time of a school shooting in America. I had to apologise for that because it was an awful, tragic event and obviously I’d cut that video months before that. When I do dumb shit, I don’t feel like I have to apologise at all. Should I? Did I answer this question wrong? Should I be more emotional? You’re trying to get me on my Taylor Swift shit.

d2z2Mep.png

‘Good Girls’ plays around with gender expectations regards partying and having fun. Do you ever feel pressure to apologise for who you are and what you do?

In my head I’m like ‘my mum would really want me to apologise for this thing that I’ve done’, but then in the real world I realise I can’t. I have to stand by what I do. I rarely apologise. I did a lot when I was younger and people would question why I was doing it. Sometimes there are things you have to apologise for, like when I put the video for You (Ha Ha Ha) out and it had guns in it and it was around the time of a school shooting in America. I had to apologise for that because it was an awful, tragic event and obviously I’d cut that video months before that. When I do dumb shit, I don’t feel like I have to apologise at all. Should I? Did I answer this question wrong? Should I be more emotional? You’re trying to get me on my Taylor Swift shit.

I always associate Good Girls and Waterfall together because of this interview lol. I would love those two as a double single (won’t happen, I know :P )

queen, never apologize is rule number 1!!

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Why can’t she just release a mixtape of all those draft tracks that have features and stuff?

Idk if this has been asked before, sorry.

I’m talking about like a mixtape with HBHG, GNO(ft Tyni), GG (f starrah) etc.

Why can’t she just release a mixtape of all those draft tracks that have features and stuff?

Idk if this has been asked before, sorry.

I’m talking about like a mixtape with HBHG, GNO(ft Tyni), GG (f starrah) etc.

This! The scrapped songs on a mixtape then the songs from the monthly drops saved for the album. Love it