Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know this is not the right thread but I need some help!!!! "When I Rule the World" by LIZ has a beat sample (played clear at the beginning and before the last chorus, around 2:00) that is almost exact something I already heard but I just can't remember. Anyone knows this song? It might be something from 2010/2011/2012 since it has that eletropop club banger sound  :defeated:  free my mind pls 

I know y'all like the heavy vocoloid autotune shtick and it's cute but it's gonna get old fast for me personally.. I'm gonna still bop but I miss charli's real voice that was so full of  emotion and raw energy like her vocals in set me free, white roses, you're the one GET ME

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I know this is not the right thread but I need some help!!!! "When I Rule the World" by LIZ has a beat sample (played clear at the beginning and before the last chorus) that is almost exact something I already heard but I just can't remember. Anyone knows this song? It might be something from 2010/2011/2012 since it has that eletropop club banger sound :defeated: free my mind pls

Not really sure what parts you’re referring to, but listening to the beginning it sort of reminds me of Out of My Head’s production.

Not really sure what parts you’re referring to, but listening to the beginning it sort of reminds me of Out of My Head’s production.

It's the drop at 2:00, before the last chorus

leak some sky ferreira

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Every time I listen to Roll With Me, I want that perfect transition into Burn Rubber to happen, like SOPHIE would always do at Charli's shows.

I HEAR IT... and I can't UNHEAR it! It was too good. :defeated: :defeated:

omg is there a good video of that ... wig

NO ONE CAUGHT HER SHE LITERALLY FELL CKFGHGH

I think all of the videos got pulled... :facepalm:  I can't find anything anymore. There used to be a good one from Exchange LA...

ugh why ???? if it's not getting released ??? like ??? anyways leak round & round