Fluorine

Charli XCX

my point was no one asked............. 

i literally just wanted to share what i had why yall so up in arms

plus i've already done my fair share of buying and streaming lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

i literally just wanted to share what i had why yall so up in arms

plus i've already done my fair share of buying and streaming lmao

Everyone's been pretty vocal about wanting to support charli and this single...

Then you waltz in on here sharing an illegal link to her single.

j14CYJi.png

The hypocrisy that people in this thread wanted xcx3 to leak aka her upcoming album but are targeting someone for flacs of songs that everyone who can manage to support her with money will stream or buy anyway.

Just ignore them lol

We wanted XCX3 because we knew we were not getting it but since Charli said GNO was going to be released we've said that we have to stream and buy this single and the three that were already out, so sharing FLAC files it's unnecessary.

giphy.gif

just reminding everyone for the 15000th time that charli is not now nor has ever been the recorded vocalist on burn rubber, you are asking for a song by sophie featuring sarah bonito, also stream girls night out youtube audio too, it's embarrassing that this only has 156,000 views from a major-label artist

X----into me, into you----X

just reminding everyone for the 15000th time that charli is not now nor has ever been the recorded vocalist on burn rubber, you are asking for a song by sophie featuring sarah bonito, also stream girls night out youtube audio too, it's embarrassing that this only has 156,000 views from a major-label artist

We know....they were just mentioning how great the live version was with the transition from Roll With Me

Hey guys,

have a super huge favor

so there's a big Charli XCX tribute party downtown in the city I live in tomorrow and I really wanna make a cute tank to wear to it (not sell)!! Time is short, but I was thinking of doing an iron-on design on a black tank top of the " XCX GIRL in a XCX WORLD" image that she uses in her promo

Does anyone have a .psd or png (transparent bg) of that design just lying around that I could borrow? or if not, does anyone know what font that is so I could try to recreate? I know a lot of y'all make super cute covers, so thought maybe y'all could help a bitch out thxxxx i really appreciate it! <3 

reference: nQUkVnc.png?1

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Hey guys,

have a super huge favor

so there's a big Charli XCX tribute party downtown in the city I live in tomorrow and I really wanna make a cute tank to wear to it (not sell)!! Time is short, but I was thinking of doing an iron-on design on a black tank top of the " XCX GIRL in a XCX WORLD" image that she uses in her promo

Does anyone have a .psd or png (transparent bg) of that design just lying around that I could borrow? or if not, does anyone know what font that is so I could try to recreate? I know a lot of y'all make super cute covers, so thought maybe y'all could help a bitch out thxxxx i really appreciate it! <3 

reference: nQUkVnc.png?1

I have a grammatically correct "XCX girl in an XCX world" if that would help but I must have not kept the original png lol

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.