Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tommy’s verse made me cringe at first but now it’s one of my fav verses on Pop2... lmao but he is so weird-looking. He really adds something to Delicious though, even tho I’d remove some of his ad-libs.

The only truly bad feature on Pop 2 was Mykki Blanco. That spot should’ve gone to Big Freedia!!

14417469274.gif

supernova is an amazing snippet, and if you're all allowed to beg for RNR, Party Party, Taxi etc all the time then i'm allowed to want supernova. it doesn't effect any of you.. anyways leak supernova

OG Charli stans would know we’ve thirsted over Supernova since like 2012

^

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

It’s 2018, when are people gonna get over themselves and stop pretending that auto tune makes a song bad?

autotune in a dose as large as pop2, personally it ruins the special touch to vocals by turning them into a robot sound. charli's vocal production before has been so much more complex than heavy autotune and stacked backings which is why I, not speaking for anyone else, don't care much for it. this isn't to say that charli's autotune-heavy songs are bad, but I just don't favor it. it's not that serious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

autotune in a dose as large as pop2, personally it ruins the special touch to vocals by turning them into a robot sound. charli's vocal production before has been so much more complex than heavy autotune and stacked backings which is why I, not speaking for anyone else, don't care much for it. this isn't to say that charli's autotune-heavy songs are bad, but I just don't favor it. it's not that serious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

personally i think the autotune in Pop2 fits perfectly i feel sad about the fact charli doesn't like her real voice in songs tho, she sings very well tbh

I feel the autotune works best on Pop2. That mixtape is very sad to me, the robotic feel of it gives me a sense of a very broken down person. That's at least how I view it!

yeah this too though Lucky is my fave on it <3 a mix of the 2 on a project would be nice

d2z2Mep.png