Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel that this SOPHIE x Lady Gaga thing MIGHT do something about it, finally..................... But it really depends on how this collab turns out and IF it makes the final cut

It's so funny how Liz's When I Rule the World still sounds sooooooooo fresh and feels like could've been released by Charli atm lol

Would it be good if this kind of eletropop got popular? Wouldn't it lose its quality, because sooo many other producers outside the bubblegum bass world would try to copy and paste?........................................................ to be or not to be

thats why I love "risky" out of the box pop songs like when i rule the world, sounds so fresh and good imo btw there was a time nobody thought edm was going to be that trendy enough (and i mean like 3-4 years ago) and now we just have to turn up the radio to see that lol. pc music in general is very experimental but Charli brought it for her fans and it grew up a little but we hope for the best

thats why I love "risky" out of the box pop songs like when i rule the world, sounds so fresh and good imo btw there was a time nobody thought edm was going to be that trendy enough (and i mean like 3-4 years ago) and now we just have to turn up the radio to see that lol. pc music in general is very experimental but Charli brought it for her fans and it grew up a little but we hope for the best

she gave it that round shape/polished needed for mainstream, we can't deny that, but somehow it's being ignored. she is the main face of a whole musical gender for gp but she is not credited for that. if Gaga releases those SOPHIE produced tracks with bubble and metal sounds, everyone will say she's releasing a brand new movement, but choli did it first and Liz did it even before

Bounce is definitely bubblegum pink.

It's teal/green/light blue to me  :crossed:

GNO is still pink when I hear it (and plastic-y like the blobs on the cover), Taxi has always been orange, NA is white/light purple, unlock it is lavender and shimmery.

It's interesting to see how synesthesia presents differently to everyone though, especially because she saw GNO as orange. Never saw that coming lol