Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all saying that R+R is scrapped but something tells me that it might be released alongside Taxi on SOPHIE's collab album *prays internally*

if not, leak it @diplo

or whoever leaked those studio snippets

Sophie only produced the drop so I speculate it won’t be released

Beg For ItBubble PopHard To LoveHeart In My PocketHate You

Thank you so much! “Heart in my pocket” & “”Hate You” are probably my favourites

Do you have Supernova?

also were there any snippets of toys & next life?

I don’t think we have any snippets of those songs.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I'm telling you guys, we should express interest in the songs but we should also be patient. Most of Charli's leaks have obviously been demos. Some of them do have a lot of charm but I can't personally see them as material that would ever make it to a full release. Like you can just "hear" it ya know? They don't have that album-material "quality" about them...

Suspiciously, songs like Taxi, RNR, No Angel... etc. they never leaked... some tracks did and still have (or likely ARE) getting a release in some form (Bounce, for example)... Just give them time, they will probably come out eventually, but still keep the demand up. Don't let her forget, but just don't be like an obnoxious stan, "harassing" her on social media lol.

I know of some bands/artists that have held onto songs for like 7+ years because they were waiting for a fitting time to release.

There's probably a reason why we haven't seen some of these fan favorites surface yet. Especially when other random unused songs seemingly leak all the time... I mean it can be fun to joke around and speculate but we honestly don't know anything about what her plans or upcoming releases look like.

someone seriously leaked it in 40kbps? 40?? that's just fucking rude

yeah LOL, Dennis leaked a few Sucker demos in 40 kbps :toofunny: which sucks because the Sucker + Breaking Up demos are some of the best demos I've ever heard

Heart in My Pocket is so :bop:

I'm telling you guys, we should express interest in the songs but we should also be patient. Most of Charli's leaks have obviously been demos. Some of them do have a lot of charm but I can't personally see them as material that would ever make it to a full release. Like you can just "hear" it ya know? They don't have that album-material "quality" about them...

Suspiciously, songs like Taxi, RNR, No Angel... etc. they never leaked... some tracks did and still have (or likely ARE) getting a release in some form (Bounce, for example)... Just give them time, they will probably come out eventually, but still keep the demand up. Don't let her forget, but just don't be like an obnoxious stan, "harassing" her on social media lol.

I know of some bands/artists that have held onto songs for like 7+ years because they were waiting for a fitting time to release.

There's probably a reason why we haven't seen some of these fan favorites surface yet. Especially when other random unused songs seemingly leak all the time... I mean it can be fun to joke around and speculate but we honestly don't know anything about what her plans or upcoming releases look like.

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

yeah LOL, Dennis leaked a few Sucker demos in 40 kbps :toofunny: which sucks because the Sucker + Breaking Up demos are some of the best demos I've ever heard

Heart in My Pocket is so :bop:

Oooh does anyone have the Breaking Up demo? I haven't heard it before!!

Completely agree with you regarding most songs - but I really don't understand why people think RNR is alive? Like I honestly cannot picture her wanting to release it! It's a shame but idk

I wonder if charli resents the fact we basically only have interest in songs made in 2015/2016 LOL

talk for yourself lol as much as i wish she would release some of her good old bops like bounce, taxi and stuff... i would highly prefer if she could just release something new, like the tommy genesis collab or maybe mona lise, my heart, white mercedes idk but the snippets are so good and i really hope we get to hear them soon!

anyone have evidence of whether it’s “The One That I Die For” vs. “Die 4”? Like is it registered somewhere?

"The One I Die For" is named like that in the original XCX3 album draft. I don't think it's registered anywhere, but I was going off of that. DLW is named as "Down Like Wow" and not "Woah" or "Whoa".

the tommy genesis collab is coming ...there are NO words

is there any proof?  :ohno:  :ohno:  i've been replaying the snippets and the song is SO good 

"The One I Die For" is named like that in the original XCX3 album draft. I don't think it's registered anywhere, but I was going off of that. DLW is named as "Down Like Wow" and not "Woah" or "Whoa".

is there any proof? :ohno: :ohno: i've been replaying the snippets and the song is SO good

NVM. I thought it was the collab it’s just Tommy’s song playing. 100 Bad i think

I wonder if charli resents the fact we basically only have interest in songs made in 2015/2016 LOL

that's because nothing from 2017-2018 (besides the leaked album) has surfaced. most snippets are "old" demos and she's probably made sure no one can leak her new music now so all we can look forward to are songs from a few years ago. that she performed live or snippets teased by charli/producer themselves.

giphy.gif

that's because nothing from 2017-2018 (besides the leaked album) has surfaced. most snippets are "old" demos and she's probably made sure no one can leak her new music now so all we can look forward to are songs from a few years ago. that she performed live or snippets teased by charli/producer themselves.

A bunch of the stuff she made this year is out there and we’ve heard leaked snippets :P like Dance All Night, White Mercedes, Mona Lisa, Middle Finger, Shoes