Fluorine

Charli XCX

that's because nothing from 2017-2018 (besides the leaked album) has surfaced. most snippets are "old" demos and she's probably made sure no one can leak her new music now so all we can look forward to are songs from a few years ago. that she performed live or snippets teased by charli/producer themselves.

i don’t really think this is the case. remember when charli played 1999 to some fans and as soon as we found out a snippet was already online? so her stuff is still leaking it’s just her fans that are stuck lol

her mind 

Take My Hand is way ahead of its time, actually it's really close to some PC Music style, i love it

throwback to the listening sessions, charli asked what everyone thought of 1999 and an angel straight up said "I don't like it"

she replied "cool, i love my fans being transparent"  :toofunny:

never gonna get released

throwback to the listening sessions, charli asked what everyone thought of 1999 and an angel straight up said "I don't like it"

she replied "cool, i love my fans being transparent" :toofunny:

What The FUCK. LEAK THEIR @. If it doesn't get released I'll kill. Please tell me everyone else enjoyed it!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

who is that faggot

What The FUCK. LEAK THEIR @. If it doesn't get released I'll kill. Please tell me everyone else enjoyed it!

it's the best one out of all new snippets, Shoes sounds like and outdated die 4/can you hear me/emotional

It was a fair mix of pitch it to someone else and “RELEASE IT YESTERDAY” lmao. I would really enjoy hearing Raye feature on the final

Edit: for what it’s worth, it also sounds like a Party Party is nooooo where near release yet

i know Charli's songs, especially the new ones, aren't everybody's cup of tea, but personally, i think the general public would like those more "radio-friendly" sounding songs like 1999, Bel Air, Shoes and Taxi. White Mercedes could be a sleeper hit tbh. My Heart is good, but it's much more different than the other songs

Edit: for what it’s worth, it also sounds like a Party Party is nooooo where near release yet

???

if you're talking about the songs she played at the session, they sound complete and ready for release

It was a fair mix of pitch it to someone else and “RELEASE IT YESTERDAY” lmao. I would really enjoy hearing Raye feature on the final

party party is so annoying and repetitive in the current form  :toofunny:

it definitely does not have the iconic touch to it that almost all of charli's outtakes do. pretty generic

party party is so annoying and repetitive in the current form  :toofunny:

it definitely does not have the iconic touch to it that almost all of charli's outtakes do. pretty generic

but it's still a good party song. your point is? if she reworked it, it wouldn't be the same. we don't even have an idea of what it would be like