Fluorine

Charli XCX

So you're gonna mention the un-autotuned Delicious, tell us the full version of White Mercedes is trash, mention album booklet pics, and not share anything? Stop playing games 

1. I thought that delicious demo leaked

2. it's not my place to leak the booklet pics if charli is still going to use them

3. white mercedes was played in full on discord a few weeks ago and the recording was posted maybe 10 times on soundcloud

it's not like I'm intentionally teasing or trying to hurt charli but since you really asked for it..

o0bxCdG.png

2. it's not my place to leak the booklet pics if charli is still going to use them

3. white mercedes was played in full on discord a few weeks ago and the recording was posted maybe 10 times on soundcloud

it's not like I'm intentionally teasing or trying to hurt charli but since you really asked for it..

o0bxCdG.png

shut the fuck up, post the full booklet pics or stay fucking quiet

o0bxCdG.png

what is going on in here on this day

o0bxCdG.png

WHaT it was played in full?!? I need these links please!! The snippets are stuck in my head

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

shut the fuck up, post the full booklet pics or stay fucking quiet

oh please I couldn't care less about attention, I was simply stating the fact that taxi was on the original tracklist.. not going to post anything unless I know for sure that they're not going to be used. chill out  :toofunny:

o0bxCdG.png

oh that's cute. i love that aesthetic i hope she re uses it

giphy.gif

o0bxCdG.png

omg I love it! edge me daddy 

o0bxCdG.png

sis what u doing? have u seen her covers lately? it's obvious that she's not gonna use these photos

sis what u doing? have u seen her covers lately? it's obvious that she's not gonna use these photos

well we never know, I would hate to take a chance and leak them only to find out she was going to use them but didn't due to them leaking as if she hasn't suffered enough..

i hate this forum sometimes. anyway stop harassing bloomforyou theyre doing the right thing by not leaking shit that charli might use in the future

i'm not saying they have to leak it, of course they can do what they want and they can keep the stuff from themselves. all i'm saying is: at least be quiet and shut up about it, there's no need of saying "omg taxi is in the booklet pics xD" and then "oh no i cannot post it bc it will hurt charli!! :-(" like, come on, it's just an excuse. for example, i had some of the tracks from xcx3 before they leaked and i NEVER even said a single word on here about them, it's not that hard staying quiet and keeping your mouth shut. so bye  :diva:

also i'm sorry for being so rude in the other post, i admit i overreacted @@BloomForYou ;) 

for example, i had some of the tracks from xcx3 before they leaked and i NEVER even said a single word on here about them, it's not that hard staying quiet and keeping your mouth shut. so bye ​ :diva:

you didn't have to say anything because people were already talking about them