Fluorine

Charli XCX

wow she’s really not doing any promotion for these singles.. she hasn’t added GNO, Focus or NA to her rep tour setlist which would be amazing promotion but she’s still singing I Love It, Fancy & BTR.

Also the 5itm music video came out almost a month after the single was released and the hype died down.. Atlantic Records promote your artists challenge smh

I don't think Taylor is letting Charli or Camila change the setlist. Remember Satan is a lanky white girl with side swept bangs

i asked bibi abt screw it up and she said soon :defeated: 

we already know that taxi is coming on sophie's collab album, just not when  :crossed: 

what are some actual good questions to ask charli during the M&G?

ask her when shes gonna leak rnr 

we already know that taxi is coming on sophie's collab album, just not when  :crossed: 

what are some actual good questions to ask charli during the M&G?

Asking her what will happen after the monthly drops are done / album are good questions imo

bIZyMFi.gif

stop misquoting me, POP2 is a masterpiece and some of you uglies need to grasp that fact

anyway ask Charli what songs she worked on for Britney. or if her synesthesia corresponds to the choice of colours for the monthly singles.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

or just show interest in her current/future work? :rip:

Asking her about it doesn't mean we don't show interest in her future work (aka white mercedes,1999...), but unlike r&r we know those songs will be released for sure.

Asking her about it doesn't mean we don't show interest in her future work (aka white mercedes,1999...), but unlike r&r we know those songs will be released for sure.

Uh no we don’t. She was thinking about selling 1999 & we don’t know what is currently planned for Ms. White Mercedes. They better be released though.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif