Fluorine

Charli XCX

since we seem to be in a leaking mood let me remind you that this exists and should find the light of day

https://soundcloud.com/colduation/charli-xcx-wanna-do-snippet

this isn't even charli .

the quality :air:

fun fact about this song, it was gonna be a single on true romance and for some bad reason it was cut off :toofunny: such a shame that jungle and this weren't on the album tbh

Looooooving these 3 leaks from today :flutter: Had a couple of these saved as discord snippets from forever ago under different titles that I made up by guessing- its really satisfying to delete some of those snippets finally!!!

On another note, can we discuss how No Angel is so fucking skinny and literally song of the year? Thanks bye

H0bDaqU.gif

this isn't even charli .

the quality :air:

fun fact about this song, it was gonna be a single on true romance and for some bad reason it was cut off :toofunny: such a shame that jungle and this weren't on the album tbh

leak the 320kbps daddy  :hooker:

omg pLEASE give some tea on Jungle....... I want this song more than anything, do you have the original version?

H0bDaqU.gif

Anyone know exactly why Charli released N1A AFTER Valentines day?

It totally doesn’t make sense and she couldve profited so much more by capitalizing on the idea of a “valentine” mixtape.

Wasn’t she just trying her hardest to get it released asap & it just wasn’t possible until later than she wanted...

go to the jungle, to the jungle, far from here :bop:

remember 24 hours ago when we condemned "insider" behavior, that was fun

i don't see a problem with "insiders", it's just childish when people think they're god because they know more than the rest of us 

ps: there's no insiders here, just people that have access to unleaked stuff

go to the jungle, to the jungle, far from here :bop:

remember 24 hours ago when we condemned "insider" behavior, that was fun

me stating that jungle not being released on true romance is a shame shouldn't be considered 'insider behavior', or if you were talking about midnight, it's kinda an oldish known fact that it was a scrapped single from the album anyway, was just re-stating since the song came up and didn't know if many people knew about it :/

omg pLEASE give some tea on Jungle....... I want this song more than anything, do you have the original version?

won't lie and say i have it but it does exist

leak the 320kbps daddy  :hooker:

would be more than happy to share if i had it :(