Fluorine

Charli XCX

So recently I caved and listened to Waterfall and a couple of other XCX3 songs that I stumbled across online (before this round of leaks), and I swear it's so innovative! The literal "underwater" oceanic-sounding production, bubble noises, and watery lyrics.

It's a vibe and a half! I've never heard a song quite like that before... which, isn't that the point of releasing music? Something new?

Shame on Atlantic. :facepalm:

So recently I caved and listened to Waterfall and a couple of other XCX3 songs that I stumbled across online (before this round of leaks), and I swear it's so innovative! The literal "underwater" oceanic-sounding production, bubble noises, and watery lyrics.

It's a vibe and a half! I've never heard a song quite like that before... which, isn't that the point of releasing music? Something new?

this.

kiss kiss hoebag

wait you've been here begging for leaks since forever and never listened to xcx3? :rip:

y'all flaunt off unreleased songs for everyone to see and then try to twist it against everyone as 'begging for leaks'

... what did ... you expect ...

just like underage boys flaunting their selfies on twitter enables you to ask what they like in the bedroom?