Fluorine

Charli XCX

Compared to the Vroom Vroom EP the album sounded really tame and poppy though. I really don't get her label.

exactly you could tell the whole thing was a major compromise ala can you hear me which sounded like a sucker outtake which she hates or hated then atleast.

she should've released the album as a mixtape via vroom vroom recordings.... honestly...

it's really not as easy as everyone thinks :( the label paid for the creation of XCX World so they owned everything... charli would've had to buy back her own music in order to release it on Vroom Vroom Recordings. the label was horrible to her back then. thankfully they're on good terms now, but it still doesn't make their treatment towards her okay. it was awful.

it's really not as easy as everyone thinks :( the album paid for the creation of XCX World so they owned everything... charli would've had to buy back her own music in order to release it on Vroom Vroom Recordings. the label was horrible to her back then. thankfully they're on good terms now, but it still doesn't make their treatment towards her okay. it was awful.

oh that sucks.... she should still have some rights to her music, it's her songs after all.... atlantic sucks

kiss kiss hoebag

if you have the money to consider buying from fucking MusicMafia, please consider putting your pop the balloons funds into saving billy's life instead: https://www.gofundme.com/life-saving-treatment-for-billy 

also please don't be like the people in the replies to charli's tweet saying they'll only donate if she follows them or releases taxi  :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

she didn't, she presented the album to the label but they weren't happy with it and forced her to record some pitched demos (Boys, Issues, Our Boyfriend, there was another one but I forgot what it was). she hated them all, but Boys was the one she hated 'least' and decided to release it because she could envisage a video 'like a male version of Taylor's Bad Blood video'. she still absolutely hates the song though.

Issues is the best of all of them. Julia Michaels is a rat for keeping it

oh that sucks.... she should still have some rights to her music, it's her songs after all.... atlantic sucks

tru but u also gotta think putting money into songs/an album is an investment and it wouldn’t make sense if she could just take their money to make it and then put it on another label and they wouldn’t profit.

she didn't, she presented the album to the label but they weren't happy with it and forced her to record some pitched demos (Boys, Issues, Our Boyfriend, there was another one but I forgot what it was). she hated them all, but Boys was the one she hated 'least' and decided to release it because she could envisage a video 'like a male version of Taylor's Bad Blood video'. she still absolutely hates the song though.

The only good version of boys is theys version, it has the right mix of the original and a brandy norwood/monica the boy is mine vibe which would be nostalgic to people.I believe it could of been a massive smash tbh if promo was right.

no, atlantic paid the personnel/production but essentially that's all they had to pay for, no extra promotion, singles, videos, etc so thats how they were considered mixtapes

do u know about what happened with daddy knows? I wanna know why she "performed" it (well sang over eyelars version) and played it off as an album demo

do u know about what happened with daddy knows? I wanna know why she "performed" it (well sang over eyelars version) and played it off as an album demo

It was up in the air at that time, eyelar did write it for charli. I guess charli and sophie really loved it and wanted to perform it but charli never recorded it

It was up in the air at that time, eyelar did write it for charli. I guess charli and sophie really loved it and wanted to perform it but charli never recorded it

thank u for clarifying all this information for us!

Does anyone know the years for

Hate You

End of The Night

Money

Supernova

The Darkness

Electronique

Silverbullet

Wow Yeah

Hate You: Dec 2013

End Of The Night: May 2011

Money Where Your Mouth Is: Early 2017