Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if these XCX WORLD tracks are even finished. Some of them sounded polished enough like GNO, Waterfall, CTMP, but most of them sound like sketches, like Queen Lizzy and Down Like Whoa. They could use some retouches and aditional production, cus they sound really basic (in production terms specifically). Also, I wonder if there are SOPHIE drafts from them, cus I bet Stargate was kinda brought by the label so it could sound poppier and more mainstream...

If this was the final product, it wasn't 100%. But probaly it wasn't, maybe they stopped at some point because of all the drama by the label pushing it back and making it hard to move forward.

why can't it be both?  :crossed:

Probably less likely "both" and more likely "half". The label probably wanted someone else brought in and Charli brought Stargate in because she trusted them to not destroy the songs, and because she had already done sessions with just them that spawned album tracks.

wait was Not In Love meant to be on XCX World along with no angel, gno etc...?

Don't think so, I think it was from 2015 or 2016 sessions with Jarrad & Noonie. 

Will we ever get HBHG or is it out of the question because will i am has it?

will might choose to release it.  :ohno: 

Was Round and Round ever considered for actual release like on Vroom Vroom EP?

don't think so...remember, the Vroom Vroom songs (or at very least the title track) were considered for the actual third album, so if R&R was never finished to the point of being on a tracklist I doubt it was considered for the EP. 

Hey, I know this is out of topic but do we know what songs were recorded for N1A and Pop2 and didn't make the cut? (I know Naked is one)

Naked wasn't necessarily...could've just been a jam session. "Boys" was considered for N1A, and some of the Diplo songs--not sure if "Want to Feel" was one, but maybe some like it. BIOYL was considered for Pop 2; not either version we have, though, another one.

"Party Party" was considered for Pop 2, obviously, as well.

No confirmation on this, but I think "Party 4 U" was probably considered for Pop 2, because it was played when she & A. G. were in the middle of working on it. 

I love how everyone just ignores that Charli is signed to their publishing company and is friends with them

Yeah! She loves working with them, she's said before that she could literally give them anything and they'd make it sound amazing.  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface: