Fluorine

Charli XCX

per most recent post on r/pcmusic:

Charli apparently tweeted this and then deleted it right after? 

setlist for what? seems fake 

So if 1999 really is the next single i wonder what colour it will be

I keep thinking its green

im going with pink considering she did not use it on gno 

Just remembering seeing Charli live in Detroit in 2015... I really don’t ever sing, not even at shows, but I was there singing all the words to her songs. Shouting along to the chorus of Fancy felt so damn good. I didn’t have a voice the next day... :defeated:

per most recent post on r/pcmusic:

Charli apparently tweeted this and then deleted it right after? 

yl5Do5Q.jpg

:toofunny:

I have her tweet notifications on. she didn't tweet anything like this.

imagine someone wasting their time to make this jfgklf

:toofunny:

I have her tweet notifications on. she didn't tweet anything like this.

imagine someone wasting their time to make this jfgklf

lmao i didn't post it in the reddit! Just saw it there so was wondering if anyone else here saw it actually on twitter  :party:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Just remembering seeing Charli live in Detroit in 2015... I really don’t ever sing, not even at shows, but I was there singing all the words to her songs. Shouting along to the chorus of Fancy felt so damn good. I didn’t have a voice the next day... :defeated:

she gets me more lit than anyone else. anxiety flew

People going on about Charli in 2015, I saw Charli before Fancy, before Sucker. Literally just as she made True Romance, I saw her. It was chill. Atmosphere was cool. I met her, she was cute and nice. I left the venue all cool.

Mate, I see her in London a few weeks or whatever ago. People are vomiting, people are fainting from the heat, kids are passing out from drugs and alcohol, she’s screaming, I’m screaming, I’m this way, that way, upside down. I’m getting punched, I’m punching. I left that place drenched, SOAKED, in my own and other people’s sweat. That girl has created a monster of a fan base. She’s crossed over scene kids, klub kids, queens and queers and created pure EVIL.

Still loved it though.

giphy.gif

People going on about Charli in 2015, I saw Charli before Fancy, before Sucker. Literally just as she made True Romance, I saw her. It was chill. Atmosphere was cool. I met her, she was cute and nice. I left the venue all cool.

Mate, I see her in London a few weeks or whatever ago. People are vomiting, people are fainting from the heat, kids are passing out from drugs and alcohol, she’s screaming, I’m screaming, I’m this way, that way, upside down. I’m getting punched, I’m punching. I left that place drenched, SOAKED, in my own and other people’s sweat. That girl has created a monster of a fan base. She’s crossed over scene kids, klub kids, queens and queers and created pure EVIL.

Still loved it though.

That person passing out was me 

Still loved it though.

Sis I saw her twice in 2013 and a fight broke out BOTH times at pre and post True Romance shows. She didnt create a messy fanbase, you all are just a wreck and happen to like her.

Sis I saw her twice in 2013 and a fight broke out BOTH times at pre and post True Romance shows. She didnt create a messy fanbase, you all are just a wreck and happen to like her.

I'm sorry I cant stop laughing remember her screaming "Stop fucking fighting at my show" I wish I could find a youtube video

the tracklist i have had for a while is

1.Come To My Party

2.Girls Night Out

3.Bounce

4.Vroom Vroom

5.No Angel

6.Good Girls

7.Boys

8.Can You Hear Me

9.I Wanna Be With U

10.Focus

11.5 In The Morning

12.Down Like Woah

13.Waterfall

14.The One That I Die 4

15.After The Afterparty

it's a good time

I didn’t say her fan base is a mess, it’s a good thing...

You’re a wreck for thinking you’re better than anyone else in this forum and fan base. Can’t relate.

giphy.gif