Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall these N1A stems are insane...its every single individual instrument and vocal from the multitrack, literally dozens of separate tracks

omg good. the secret stems disappointed a bit cause a lot of the synths, bass and snaps are mixed into the one "machine" stem

relistening to this masterpiece and still wanting the girl screaming SOPHIE & CHARLI every 2 seconds to rip her vocal chords for ruining the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZPG_EMMEOw

leak the RnR stems and make us piece it together  :flutter:

cant belive that none of ppl being there didnt think about recording it using voice recorder

vroom vroom era was everything

Someone is saying on discord that in October we will have an EP with 6 songs including 2 acclaimed well songs from the Exchange tracks and 1 We're expecting next week, another we heard for first time in March and a featuring with cuppcake... Well I will not give the names because I think this info is false and don't think will come any EP on October... Also this Guy said that in the middle of 2019 we will have another song with Eurodance vibes produced by Sophie... And also said she's working again on Daddy Knows and Hey Boy Hey Girl...

That's why I think is trush because Daddy Knows is from Eyelar and she said it's coming from her, and Choli said Hey Boy Hey Girl isn't hers, it belongs to Will.I.Am. / but who knows by this time...

give names

relistening to this masterpiece and still wanting the girl screaming SOPHIE & CHARLI every 2 seconds to rip her vocal chords for ruining the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZPG_EMMEOw

leak the RnR stems and make us piece it together  :flutter:

You can hear some other girl telling her to calm down during the bridge too lmao... :toofunny: :toofunny: