Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish her team would put VV, N1A and P2 on CD... Like if Warner funded Bebe Rexha to get 3 EPs and an album physically released and sold in stores, surely they can help Charli  :facepalm:

N1A could have easily had singles sent to radio... it is way more accessible and GP friendly than Pop2

3AM, Dreamer, Babygirl all had potential 

3am (Pull Up) would've been the perfect single, it fits flawlessy inbetween ATAP and Boys... They really missed out on an opportunity

3am (Pull Up) would've been the perfect single, it fits flawlessy inbetween ATAP and Boys... They really missed out on an opportunity

I agree, but I think Dreamer would do the best with locals because of the hip hop/ rap influence in it 

All my straight male friends actually like the song  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

well it's too bad n1a was just a "mixtape"... that classification really undermines its cohesiveness as one of the best albums released this decade.

Would it really have been the expensive/difficult to promote N1A as an album? Like even they had've just pushed 1 single/video, did a promo tour and then released physical copies... 

I even feel like if needs be they could've rejigged the tracklist of N1A and added Afterparty, just for extra streams and promo. Was it even part of the album in 2017, or was Boys the new lead?

why cant atlantic just support her like sending her songs to radio whatever + why cant she perform her new singles during Rep tour? thats why they flopped

I think Taylor's team probably didn't want her to revise/ change the setlist. Also then she would need to change the mixing, lighting, visuals, etc 

why cant atlantic just support her like sending her songs to radio whatever + why cant she perform her new singles during Rep tour? thats why they flopped

Her Rep setlist is so bad  :facepalm: like open with Boom Clap (the hit), Unlock It (seems to be her fave), Focus or No Angel, make Fancy an interlude or something then Boys and Girls Night Out (the new single) - obviously thats only 5 songs but she could add other singles or mixtape tracks

Maybe add Doing It and Afterparty when in UK / Europe

i just want her to leave the swifties shook with i got it ONE time :defeated:

Or like a medley Roll With Me / Bounce / I Got It, I understand she probably has to perform "mainstream" or "gp friendly" material at a TS concert but they do her discography such an injustice :toofunny:

Not releasing the mixtape songs as singles was such a missed opportunity

She should’ve released music videos for Unlock It & Porsche to promote Pop 2

Music videos for Roll With Me & Dreamer to promote N1A

While not being promoted like ATAP & Boys, releasing those songs as singles and sending them to radios and stuff like that would build more hype for XCX3 and get Charli more fans.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Not releasing the mixtape songs as singles was such a missed opportunity

She should’ve released music videos for Unlock It & Porsche to promote Pop 2

Music videos for Roll With Me & Dreamer to promote N1A

While not being promoted like ATAP & Boys, releasing those songs as singles and sending them to radios and stuff like that would build more hype for XCX3 and get Charli more fans.

someone said that **allegedly** charli made 3 videos for n1a but they were so sexual and raunchy that Atlantic told her to delete it 

I don’t think you understand how much money goes into a radio campaign, plus its useless if the GP isnt behind it. Labels are big on looking at streaming numbers to decide what to push to radio now, and Charli’s streaming numbers aren’t there. Pop girls across the board are struggling in the streaming age. Teams need to be a lot more creative with marketing ideas because your standared “get the label to put it on the radio” doesnt really work anymore. Dua Lipa would still be a nobody without the New Rules video going viral.

someone said that **allegedly** charli made 3 videos for n1a but they were so sexual and raunchy that Atlantic told her to delete it

I’m not saying that youre lying about someone saying that but I highly doubt thats true.