Fluorine

Charli XCX

i always had a theory that songs like "mona lisa, middle finger, 1991, shoes, rain over london"

gonna be released as album

but don't you think putting song like "gno, no angel" to them 

makes tracklist look very strange???

Yes. GNO and No Angel wouldn't fit on an album with songs like Mona Lisa, White Mercedes, My Heart, etc. Maybe 5ITM would fit and Focus could be a deluxe bonus track

bIZyMFi.gif

not to be dumb or anything but like...is it her own song that she gave them to put on it or did they produce it??

Sorry I just saw this. So Neon Gold is a record label but its possible someone on the label produced it but probably not. The song is currently unknown but the comp is being advertised as “covers where newer artists on the label reinterpret songs released on the label in the past as well as previously unreleased material from other acts on the roster”. While Charli has released through Neon Gold, shes not really signed to them or on their roster so its unclear, if it will be a cover or not (but I’d put my money on an unreleased song)

Sorry I just saw this. So Neon Gold is a record label but its possible someone on the label produced it but probably not. The song is currently unknown but the comp is being advertised as “covers where newer artists on the label reinterpret songs released on the label in the past as well as previously unreleased material from other acts on the roster”. While Charli has released through Neon Gold, shes not really signed to them or on their roster so its unclear, if it will be a cover or not (but I’d put my money on an unreleased song)

Its a remix to Need Ur Luv apaz

According to Eclipse, it’s a remix of Need Ur Luv

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Already spilled the tea here https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1037726365464895489

Anyway, can someone tell me how many demos of Good Girls are leaked? 

Already spilled the tea here https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1037726365464895489

Anyway, can someone tell me how many demos of Good Girls are leaked? 

the "vocal edit" demo leaked in HQ

the final has leaked with fake white noise

multiple snippets of other demos have been teased over discord, one of which had Starrah's verse