Fluorine

Charli XCX

I will still never understand how people can HATE sucker?

I can understand if it's not all great to you, but there is really something for everyone on that album...

the only song I can't listen to is Red Balloon, but the rest??????????????????? I really love it

giphy.gif

I was gonna use the Lipgloss vocal stem to make a version of Boom clap where every lyric is "it's Charli baby" but I feel like it'll sound too much like Broom Clap I'm in my mums car....should I make this??

Currently making a more crisp, finished sounding version of Sticky with additional percussion, SOPHIE pack samples, and a synth lead  :party: lmk if yall want a little teaser before i finish :)

these sounds awesome can't wait to listen  :legend:

I can’t believe Charli went off on 100 like THAT

Nicki about to add Tommy & Charli to the list of reasons why Queen flopped

SCREAMING LLOLOL   :rip:  :rip:

Unpopular opinion but so far 5ITM has been the strongest of the monthly releases and her team/label was correct to chose it as the first and putting it on the rep tour setlist. No Angel could have been that girl if we hadn't been listening to her for 2 years

Unpopular opinion but so far 5ITM has been the strongest of the monthly releases and her team/label was correct to chose it as the first and putting it on the rep tour setlist. No Angel could have been that girl if we hadn't been listening to her for 2 years

1000% agree with you, 5ITM is such a bop. her mind.

1000% agree with you, 5ITM is such a bop. her mind.

finally some 5itm love  :)  :)  yall in this thread hate on it too much, its a banger and one of my all time fav charli songs

It just has not gotten old and I get so hyped listening to it. The sound is just so current and fresh. She really hit the nail right on the head.

No Angel is still that bop though...

I feel like no angel could've done better if it had a music video/was performed (censored) on the rep tour ): it has a hook that'll make anyone want to listen to it again imo. Even my dad likes it dngksnfnsns

Edit: but yes 5ITM is that girl, i feel like it's kinda hard for charli to release a bad song at this point

Focus >

Focus has been the worst imo. I feel like it got old after 10 listens and is very repetitive. I feel like everyone on this forum hyped it up because AG produced it but I havent really heard a word about it since  :toofunny:

no angel > 5 in the morning >>> gno >>>>>>>>>>>> focus

Switch No Angel and 5ITM and its tea. No Angel is probably the better song overall but after having heard the live for two years it just doesnt have the same punch it used to. At the moment 5ITM is really just THAT girl.