Fluorine

Charli XCX

Focus,girls night out and no angel are repetitive and no indicator of any writing talent even as pop songs 5 in the morning is much better tbh.I said what had to be said, the leaked xcx3 worked as a cute mixtape only good girls and bounce were album quality.

Focus,girls night out and no angel are repetitive and no indicator of any writing talent even as pop songs 5 in the morning is much better tbh.I said what had to be said, the leaked xcx3 worked as a cute mixtape only good girls and bounce were album quality.

bounce is like her most repetitve song lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

Okay let’s state some facts

- Sucker is better than True Romance. Red Balloons is an unlistenable mess and I have to be in the mood for So Over You but every other track is ace, specially Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up and Gold Coins

- 100 Bad is tragic, now that Charli’s remix came out I guess I like it a bit more but I only use her verse

- Regardless of how old the other tracks are, 5ITM is the best monthly release (and her best single since Breaking Up) and GNO is a bad attempt at having a 2015 revamp of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

5ITM > No Angel >>> Focus >>>>>>>>> Girls Night Out

omg someone needs to ban this bitch

- Sucker is better than True Romance. Red Balloons is an unlistenable mess and I have to be in the mood for So Over You but every other track is ace, specially Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up and Gold Coins

- 100 Bad is tragic, now that Charli’s remix came out I guess I like it a bit more but I only use her verse

- Regardless of how old the other tracks are, 5ITM is the best monthly release (and her best single since Breaking Up) and GNO is a bad attempt at having a 2015 revamp of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

reported for being homophobic

The Red Ballon and So Over You comments are the only true statements in this post

i think it says We getting we getting lit

This revelation changed my life.

Delete your account! not harassment against focus, gno or NA are allowed! So GTFUH... And there's no way 5ITM is better than any of this songs...