Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think she might be releasing it on her own thing. I've got a feeling shes gonna drop another mixtape soon

She needs to, this time with some fan favorite tracks so she gets rid of the stanning and we all can move on

She needs too, this time with some fan favorite tracks so she gets rid of the stanning and we all can move on

She should just drop like a mega mixtape/album with the XCX World leaks and other songs as bonus. shes literally got nothing too lose since they are already out there.

Do that with a full out music video for BOUNCE (with the slime looking visuals) and a vid for CTMP and she'd do good

Maybe its been the plan all along with the monthly drops to slightly build some hype. It doesnt make any sense to just randomly drop singles without proper videos or promotions.. idk

She should just drop like a mega mixtape/album with the XCX World leaks and other songs as bonus. shes literally got nothing too lose since they are already out there.

Do that with a full out music video for BOUNCE (with the slime looking visuals) and a vid for CTMP and she'd do good

Maybe its been the plan all along with the monthly drops to slightly build some hype. It doesnt make any sense to just randomly drop singles without proper videos or promotions.. idk

I think that is utopic, but high key agree with the senseless monthly drop leading towards nowhere....... Such a waste of money, isn't? They aren't even trying to sell it

^ I agree but then you have Azealia Banks over there with 4 singles and saying her mixstape is dropping, its been years  :defeated:

(5, i forgot about her Movin' on up single  :rollin: )

but actually f2 is gonna be an album

not mixtape

i've been lurking on this forum for 2 months and couldn't make an account til they fixed the captcha. finally postingggg i'm only here 4 the charli xcx board

my favorite songs by charli are 5 in the morning, unlock it and lipgloss. hey yall

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener