Fluorine

Charli XCX

Stfu R&R is overrated. Plus the ending in that snippet is terrible. That little cut & increase in volume was deafening. It sounded pitched too.

obviously since its being teased in discord like most snippets theyre altered. dont be bitter babe were both in this waiting for bartender to leak xx

obviously since its being teased in discord like most snippets theyre altered. dont be bitter babe were both in this waiting for bartender to leak xx

TBH I’m not bitter I’m just tired of snippets. They’re definitely not worth it. I’ve never even downloaded the folder of them last year. I literally heard Offline & the darkness for the first time when they leaked in HQ. The only one I’ve actually wanted & have heard in LQ was White Mercedes. I wonder how Bartender sounds? Eh it’ll leak eventually!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

that's ugly that troy is feature, I rlly don't see how this twink can offer or add anything to the song he's just gonna be dead weight and no one cares that his album is getting twitter hype 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

HACKER TIMELINE:

2016: Hacked her

2017: Leaked her new album, album gets pushed back, tracks get cancelled

2018: Leaking new material, monthly drop gets cancelled, tracks get cancelled

LOL just leave her alone and stop ruining her career for people like us that actually respect her.

I'm starting to think hackers want to ruin Charli. Instead of leaking things she's done with they leak shit that's supposed to be sold or the next single.

Don't get me started on Bloom For You asking to trade and buying shit in PMs.

The “hackers” only want attention for themselves. That’s why they talk about things and tease things in the first place. Whatever “good intentions” they claim to have went out the window the minute they teased any snippets of her material in discord to the public released or not released.

HACKER TIMELINE:

2016: Hacked her

2017: Leaked her new album, album gets pushed back, tracks get cancelled

2018: Leaking new material, monthly drop gets cancelled, tracks get cancelled

LOL just leave her alone and stop ruining her career for people like us that actually respect her.

why wont she change the password or store the new stuff somewhere else??? like it has to be someone on her team

The “hackers” only want attention for themselves. That’s why they talk about things and tease things in the first place. Whatever “good intentions” they claim to have went out the window the minute they teased any snippets of her material in discord to the public released or not released.

They even lie now and say she was going to cancel the album anyway and that she blames it on the leak. Imagine the sociopathy it takes to convince yourself that. Music Mafia got cancelled for a reason. I'm just glad I scammed them for Gaga snippets before they went.