Fluorine

Charli XCX

So bricks isn’t on the soundtrack....

whoever posted that tweet is so full of shit that soundtrack isn't out anywhere yet hhh 

edit: the movie score soundtrack by Ian Hultquist is out, but not the soundtrack that contains music done by singers for the movie

g68BRo8.gif

My dream next EP/mixtape/double single whatever the fuck it is HAS to have 1999 and Blame It On Your Love ft. Stefflon Don on it. Ive had these songs stuck in my head for weeks now and I STAN.

Also is anyone else over the exchange tracks, i love them to bits and still would love to have the rest either leaked or officially released but all this mess with them makes me rather have new tracks we haven't heard before. Focus and 5 In The Morning are BOPS and have been my fav over the other monthly singles because we've been listening to the others for a year already (yes getting No Angel in studio version was amazing but I've overplayed the shitty live recordings and remastered edits so much already). I just want NEW stuff we haven't heard before. I want to be surprised by charli again and let her be creative af, rather then us knowing whats coming up next and making stupidly overthought expectations and then be let down when its not what we thought it was going to be.

The original XCX3 is dead and us forcing charli to release singles that have already leaked are possibly impacting her career in a negative way and stopping her from releasing new stuff.

idk just my randoms high thoughts  :flutter:

whoever posted that tweet is so full of shit that soundtrack isn't out anywhere yet hhh 

edit: the movie score soundtrack by Ian Hultquist is out, but not the soundtrack that contains music done by singers for the movie

so when is it coming out then? this is a little bit ridiculous