Fluorine

Charli XCX

At this point she might aswell just drop a soundcloud mixtape of unreleased tracks she doesn't intend on using... She's aware of the leaks and the demand, so why not take away the power from the leakers and just release them for download only.

bc those songs we're expensive to be created + contract with atlantic so its not that easy to just put a free download on sc unfortunatelly but yeah thats a concept i would enjoy

bc those songs we're expensive to be created + contract with atlantic so its not that easy to just put a free download on sc unfortunatelly but yeah thats a concept i would enjoy

Yeah it sucks  :facepalm: but surely her and her label are aware of the interest for say R&R? And it would be easier to just drop it online for fans.

But then with some fans it would never stop. She's in a seriously messed up cycle. 

Yeah it sucks :facepalm: but surely her and her label are aware of the interest for say R&R? And it would be easier to just drop it online for fans.

But then with some fans it would never stop. She's in a seriously messed up cycle.

Record labels doesnt care about artistic vision + giving fans what they want (at all) they want fast money income and a hit.

we can be mad at both, I mean, asking for more songs after Taxi leaked (a song that we've been ages asking for) and after 57 songs leaked last month is greedy and selfish, and I understand the hype over the ones that remain unleaked, and I want them as well (I think we all do), but we should stop demanding songs so quickly and start to enjoy what we have (which is more than what we deserve). That's that on that.

Posting "leak rnr" or "hope rnr is next" isn't a demand, it's just a bunch of fans getting hyped that we are closer than ever to end that 2016 chapter. All I see as greedy and selfish is that teasing over discord every now and then.

oh my god i just realized that 6 years ago today i got my drivers license and listened to britney spears i wanna go as my first song while driving

now i have a nice car with good system and you can bet your ass im about to drive around and listen to taxi all day

the cycle

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener